Want to give my wife a lap-dance from me...advice?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BassDude, Dec 5, 2007.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey folks:

So, my wife enjoys seeing me get a lapdance from another lady, and she enjoys giving me a lapdance herself. I'd like to work up some ideas on how I can give her a lapdance and get her turned on. I've never seen a guy give a lapdance, so I'm looking for ideas from any of you who might have gotten any sort of entertainment from a male stripper, etc. I love to dance, and can gyrate my hips around quite well for a guy. :brow I want to make her cream herself with all her clothes on, so give me some ideas!

TIA!
    BassDude

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Well I've got a plan but it involves two beavers a box of dead octopuses and at last two roman legions.

On a serious note... I don't really know how that would work...

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Dude, take her to a male strip club, buy her a lap dance, and take copious notes :tup

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Bluesy, I definitely would but there are no male strip clubs where we live (or none that I know of...I'm actually looking, but haven't found anything yet). There's only three men's strip clubs in my city (and it is a city...just a very conservative one!). What I may do though is hire a male entertainer to come to us...that's a possibility.

Dave

#4 BassDude, Dec 5, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ah, Ok, well that sounds like the next best thing ;) Maybe you'll want to videotape it for, ah, reference? :dgrin If you do decide to go that route, you may want to discuss what's Ok and what's off-limits in advance (private entertainers have their own guidelines, and male strippers can get very touchy-feely. Not that I know that from personal experience. lol *note to self: experience touch-feely lap dance by stripper hunk*)

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

He he...well, I don't mind the touchy-feely at all, to be honest...I would let my wife set the rules. In fact, I'd be quite turned on by it IF it turns my wife on. If he can manage to give her an orgasm with her clothes on, all the better. Seriously, it's no different than a female stripper grinding on me until I cream myself, right? :brow

As a side note here, my wife and I went to men's strip bar here last Friday (one of the nicer ones, women are quite welcome). My wife wanted to see what a lap dance was like. This was the first time she'd ever been in a strip bar, and as far as I could tell she really enjoyed taking it all in. I think she was quite surprised that most of the dancers don't have perfect bodies. ;) We watched, drank, and tipped a few dancers until this one girl got on stage...I was thinking "Oh my!", but before I could say anything my wife said "Get her for the lap dance!". So we did...she took us to a private area with couches, and the dancer...um...let us say...entertained my wife as much as she did me. :brow I have to say that I enjoyed going to a strip bar with my wife MORE than I've ever enjoyed it going by myself or even with a bunch of guys. How 'bout them crackers, eh? My wife was as turned on by it all as I was, and we even ended up trying some things he hadn't tried before when we got home! ;) And if you recall the "wife gives lap dance" story I posted in the fantasy section...well, let's just say I get hot thinking about her giving a lap dance. :brow

BassDude

7. evman

evman New Member

I have given my wife a striptease on two occasions and I am no dancer. I picked out some music and put it on a cd. I wear a hard hat for work and since she has told me that she finds them sexy I wore that along with my safety vest and some jeans. I did practice a little though mostly I ran through things in my head with the music. Go with your instincts and from what you know about your wife. Don't undress too quickly and tease her a little by rubbing against her and by giving her a little peak at what awaits but not too much. I played it as if I was a stripper and didn't know her. I told her how sexy and beautiful I found her. As she made it evident that she wanted me I told her that we weren't allowed to have sex with the customers. This only made her more determined and willing to "convince" me to break the rules for her. We had fun with it and do plan on doing it again.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I vote for just "winging" it! You say you can pump those hips.... so just pop open a bottle of some rather nice wine, after a glass or two, pick some music that is sensuous in nature, turn the lights down low,.... and drive her crazy!!!

You've got it in you - just 'set it free'!! I can guarantee that you'll have loads of giggles, kisses, rubs, grinds... and 'loads' of other stuff ;)

I think a guy who wants to go past his own 'comfort zone' in order to charge up his woman is a man... a man....

well, that's a MAN!!! [​IMG]

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

I think it's great whenever a couple can share such sexual adventures together :D I can totally understand how these outings would get your juices flowing. Myself, I've got my fingers crossed (and *knock on wood* for good measure!) that I'll find myself a partner who's at least a little bi, because the thought of having a dual lap dance performed by a male stripper...wooooooooooow :drool Better yet, a male and a female stripper! :naughtydance Unfortunately, there aren't any male/female strip clubs nearby, so it would have to be female strip club one day, male strip club another day. (Which isn't a bad deal at all, of course ;)) (We're lucky enough in my very liberal area of the country to have both kinds!)

Regardless of how you approach this, dare I hope that we'll get to read all the dirty details about your adventure as an exotic dancer? :brow

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

He he...I'd say the odds are pretty good. :brow

You could always hire two private dancers to come to you...one male and one female. I'm still amazed at how much the dancer Friday night and my wife interacted with each other...and by how much my wife seemed to like it! And I am getting so turned on thinking about it right now for that matter...OK, where's my wife...;)

Btw, Bluesy...that Xmas pic is just awesome! :bow

BassDude

11. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Go to Youtube and search "Chris Farley Chippendales" That'll give you what you want :p On a serious note, Patrick Swazey's (sp?) moves might work for her.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

LOL...I assume you mean from the movie "Dirty Dancing"? I've got much of that flavor of moves down. I'm thinking back to our strip bar visit Friday though...the girl that we both immediately said "lap dance" when we saw didn't move in a spastic, excited, bouncing way...her moves were all slow, very fluid and sensual...and very, very sexy because of that I think...it immediately turned both me and my wife on, so that's the kind of movement I'd be trying to take advantage of.

My questions are more along the routine though. Female dancers have a routine down...they tell you can't touch them (then later tell you that you can, except here in NC!), they stand over you and dance so you've get a good crotch view, they turn around and rub their ass on your lap, they eventually climb in your lap and grind their crotch in your hard-on, and will grind away until you come all over yourself if they read that as what you want (and you're willing to keep paying them, of course!) I guess my questions are more along the lines of "what's a good routine that male strippers/entertainers use?"

13. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Remember that Friends episode where Danny Devito played a stripper :) That was great.

As for your problem, why not just take her to a real male berlesk and see what they do.

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Lap-dance delivered :brow, so I thought I'd update this thread. I figured I needed some clothes to create a little shock factor, so I bought a fur-lined leopard print G-string and fur-lined leopard print loin clothe from an online source. I know my wife thinks men look a littly silly in a g-string (even if they have body-builder physique), but I figured the loin clothe would be appealing (she still talks about the men in Scotland wearing kilts...:D).

So, a night after putting our daughter to bed and after we had both showered and had a bit of wine, I put on my leopard print g-string and loin clothe, then some cute lounge pants over it all. I queued up some hot music (I remember starting with NIN's Closer and BuckCherry's Crazy Bitch...kind of lost focus on any music after those two songs ;) ) When she was finished getting ready for bed, I went upstairs, turned on the music, and shoved her down on the bed. I climbed up on the bed, stood over her, and started dancing (I actually love to dance...for a guy, I can move my body in a fairly sensual fashion). She giggled a bit, and started tugging at my lounge pants. So, I pulled them off, and she went "wooo!"...she liked the loin clothe, as I expected. So, I started with my head down at her feet and sort of body-danced my way up her body, taking plenty of time along the way to kiss and rub my face on her body. When my face made it up to her face, I teased her with some "I'm gonna kiss you...oh no you can't!" stuff, and kept taking her hands off of me and telling her "you're not allowed to touch". I sat up and dry-humped against her pantied crotch for a bit. Then I twisted and grinded my way up on to where my crotch was essentially in her face, and rubbed around on her face and mouth a bit. She loves giving head so she liked this.

Then I stood up and asked her which would she rather I lose...the g-string or the loin clothe? She said "loose the g-string!", as I figured she would, so I did. Then I gyrated over her for a bit, pretending to try to hide my privates with my hands but purposefully not succeeding. :dgrin I recall her saying "ooo...I can see your dick...come here and let me suck it". I then told her "OK, you can touch now." ;) She still had some nice panties and bra on, so I sat back over her and grinded my crotch around on her for a while, pulled her bra off, worked my face around her torso for a while, then worked my way back down until my face was in her crotch. I then pulled her panties off and proceeded to give her some head...Mmmm.

OK, you can probably figure the rest. I'd say the lap-dance was a success!

BD

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Episode number 2: Decided a couple of days ago it was time to surprise my lovely wife with another lap-dance from me, so I donned some tight red silk briefs, some tight little shorts, and a cool shirt. She had just been enjoying some erotic chat, and came downstairs and sat on the couch naked. I handed her a refilled glass of wine and told her to sit back on the couch, turned on the music I had queued up (first song was George Michael's "I Want Your Sex"), and proceeded to slowly dance and gyrate, slowly strip, and gently touch on her (much more gently this time than last time...I was maybe a little too rough last time, so this time I concentrated on being much more sensual about it, not putting too much of my weight on her at any time, etc.) For much of the time we were in actual physical contact, I used my hands to hover over her skin just barely touching her with my fingertips, working my way around her hair, face, breasts, stomach, legs, and crotch at different times. I used a little trick that I learned from a stripper in CA...I would hover my mouth over sensitive areas (like face, lips, wrists, nipples, stomach, clit, etc., usually while my hands were just barely touching somewhere else) and gently exhale my hot breath on her body without actually touching her with my mouth. I kind of combined this "hot breath" idea with just barely touching my lips to her lips and other parts of her body...I wanted to make her think of that "forbidden kiss" that you want so bad and know you shouldn't do but you just barely do it anyway and pull away after the slightest touch. :dgrin Heh heh heh...I think it worked.

I think I can safely say she liked this one better than the first one...more sensual and very gentle, I worked toward creating nice sensations for her moreso than just climbing on her and grinding my way around. I think this really made a difference...she was already moaning before I had even really touched her with anything more than just light fingertips and very light lips. ;) (Of course, she was already a bit warmed up. :cool)

Maybe she'll post some thoughts when she see's this. Regardless, I'm having fun with this, and plan to keep coming up with new ideas to make it even more sensual for her next time. :brow

Maybe next time I'll add just a little warm massage oil or something...not much, just a tad...maybe dip my fingertips into the hot oil and let it drip on her body and leave small warm oil trails from the light fingertip touches. Any other sensual ideas like this come to mind, ladies?

And hey...maybe I need some other ladies to practice on! :D :brow Practice makes perfect, right? ;)

BD

#15 BassDude, Jul 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  16. Dreama

Gold Member

So that sounds pretty damned hot. Good job, BD.

17. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

Very hot, you're a good man. Maybe you could teach mine these tricks? :p

18. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

I hope that whenever i get married, my marriage stays as hot as yours seems to be. Good work!

19. igor

Gold Member

Sounds like a lot of work, BD. I think I'd have a hard time getting it right. But I'd love to try it.

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Wow...what a sweet comment...thank you! :) Ya know, it takes some work to keep a relationship working well. If you do nothing, relationships tend to go on a slow downward spiral by default. You have to put some maintenance into it, ya know? (And luckily, that maintenance can be quite enjoyable for both of ya. :brow) You wouldn't expect to drive a car and never do any maintenance to it...you wouldn't expect to buy a house and never have to do any maintenance to it...right? I've never understood why so many people seem to believe that a relationship doesn't take any maintenance...ya know? It's work, but if you love the person you are with, you WANT to do that work. :cool

Cheers,
    BD