Want to do your man the biggest solid ever? Learn to DT. Seriously.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MrCuddly, Dec 7, 2011.

1. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

Deep throating is by far the best pleasure you can give to your man (assuming he doesn't have an overly evolved anal g-spot).

When his cock slides over and into the back of your throat for the first time it can be jarring and scary but you can learn. I have had a past girl friend who learned in a few month period to deep throat my size and to this day I crave her throat. She used dildos to learn and guess what- it worked.

That is all.

2. almostthere

Gold Member

Can you email this to my wife?

3. Lifter

Lifter New Member

Just my opinion, but I'll take a busy tongue over deep throating any day.

4. knottyman

knottyman New Member

Yeah. A busy tongue and a stroking hand!

5. Lifter

Lifter New Member

My wife and GF both do the thing under the head of my dick with the tip of their tongues while stroking that usually means *look out, here it cums* for me :^)
    Think it gives them satisfaction knowing they can get me off anytime they want too by doing that.

6. nyxx

nyxx New Member

deep throat is over rated i say

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Instead gimme a firm pussy any day!

8. Xfactor420

Xfactor420 New Member

I love me a great bj which I get from my wifey, but would rather be all up inside her making her squirt :)

Brad23 likes this.
  9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I think deep throat is over-rated myself, and I prefer pussy to oral sex in any case. I do find deep throating to be a visual turn-on of the first degree though, especially with my sized penis. It's almost like your woman is worshipping your manhood, and that's a very hot thing to see.

With my size at least, it takes a certain build (certain sized mouth). New girlfriend can do decent oral sex on me 'cause she has the equipment, my wife can't because she's not built for it. I watch her like I've watched many women, and it's just too much.

10. ply

ply
    Gold Member

For those that say deep throating is over rated: Have you been deep throated and swallowed?

To me it's the awesomest feeling I ever had.

11. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

Every person's anatomy is different but any man who says deep throating is over-rated just hasn't had it done right.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I do some tantric sex practices whenever I have sex with someone, and it may be the full-blown with meditation and incense, or it may be just some of the tools during a normal session together. What this means is I have extremely powerful orgasms, regardless of how many orgasms I choose to have, and my orgasmic pleasure is seriously more pleasurable than what I knew as an orgasm before I learned what I now know, and seriously more pleasurable than the thing that 99% of men would know as an orgasm too.

You can't have a tantric-type orgasm through oral sex, just a conventional male orgasm, which by comparison feels like a genital sneeze. So it's penetration only for me, because of my end-point. Oral sex can be part of the journey, and I do enjoy it as such, but that's all.

13. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

I don't know much of anything about "tantric orgasms" and not really sure it's not complete non-sense.

Good day :)

14. nyxx

nyxx New Member

or we think its over rated......

15. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

I believe regular head is over-rated but DT is not something that can be over-hyped or over-rated in my opinion.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

On a scale of 1 to 10 my pre Tantric orgasms were a 2-3, and now they're a 8 to 10. It's actually not difficult, and it's built on sexual energy recirculation, whereby you use a few techniques to stay extremely close to the point of no return for an extented period of time, and this results in the explosive orgasm, and you enhance this further by using some meditative techniques (anyone can learn to meditate). After a bit of practice, which is always fun, it becomes second nature. I was taught one-on-one by a female Tantric practitioner many, many years ago (and you can guess how she taught me).

My wife was amused to meet that woman later, when I thought we could both benefit from her learing the female side of Tantric techniques, but I'm drifting from the point.

Rather than be dismissive, perhaps you could benefit too. My only regret is that I didn't stumble onto this earlier. However the one-on-one training is unique to Australia as far as I'm aware, because although it's part-meditation and part philosophy it's also explicit sex, and you need to have a legal sex industry for her to go that far.

#16 cbrmale, Dec 9, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  17. nyxx

nyxx New Member

cool

18. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

The best information I got out of this was that Australia has a legal sex industry.

Plus, you are a dirty dirty man who has probably been to many whores with whom you probably didn't use any protection.

I like it. But you also have no self control. Which is rather ironic considering you are claiming a superhuman like control over your own orgasm.

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

The teacher and I didn't have intercourse. I tried to teach myself these techniques from reading various books but had little success, but with four two-hour lessons I had it mastered. So that works (and lots of men and couples are doing Tantric lessons through the same business with a range of women teachers, and there's a very long waiting list).

I don't need to see whores: married women contact me to have sex with me. At the moment I have to turn some of those women down, because it's all too much! I am having a sabbatical over the year-end break, and will resume probably in mid-January (except for sex with my wife and with my girlfriend).

Tantric practices make sex much more pleasurable for men, and also more pleasurable for women, so it's a very good thing (with 8 hours training and homework between lessons).

#19 cbrmale, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
  20. MrCuddly

MrCuddly New Member

Back on topic.