Want to do it then?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by shygirl, Feb 21, 2008.

1. shygirl

shygirl New Member

I decided to go out with my girlfriend to get a chance to unwind and relax.
    It has been a while since we had a chance to just get out and have some fun.
    During our talks, we talked about going to a movie but finally decide that we should hit the clubs.

We decide that we would dress up so that maybe we can do some dancing and make the guys heads turn. Innocent fun but making sure this was ok, I asked my husband if it was OK that we dressed up and did some harmless flirting.
    Jokingly he said that guys love a good tease, but don't tease too much unless you plan on doing something about it. Laughing, I said if the guys hot you never know.

My girlfriend and I got to the club and the place was packed! People were all over the place and the dance floor was hoping. We decided to get a table facing the dance floor, so we could see the action. Just as we sat down a couple of hot guys started to talk to us. The guy next to me notice my wedding ring and said too bad your married, I could think of a few things I would love to do with you. Laughing I responded back by saying I can think of a few things too.

We decided to hit the dance floor and this guy could dance! The grinding motions alone just wanted me to lay him down and slide his cock inside me. We danced like that for seems like hours and the more we danced, the more I wanted him.
    After we finished dancing, I noticed that my girlfriend was still on the dance floor. The guy and I decided to take a break and have a drink. Just then my husband called to see how things were going. I told him I have been dancing with this hot guy and am very horny now. He asked if I had been teasing the guy too much? I quietly responded "yeah, a bit". He said back "Well then I will see you in the morning".

Confused, I asked him what he meant? He responded by saying that the guy must be pretty hot to get me all hot and bothered, and that I sounded like I needed his cock inside me, so go for it and he will see me in the morning. Shocked, I said are you kidding me?
    He said, no he was not kidding at all, and to make sure to give him the hot details when I get home.

We said our good byes, and the guy next to me asked if I had to leave? Still confused, but even more horny for this guy, I said no and that I wanted to dance with him some more. We got back onto the dance floor. The dancing was even more hotter and without really thinking I had placed my hand on his cock. I suddenly noticed that this guy had a rock hard cock through his pants. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. Now I could feel his hard cock pressed against me.

I pulled my hand away and he softly took my hand back and placed it back onto his cock. He looked at me and said you maybe married but you can still have fun. I began to rub his cock through his pants and I just couldn't take it anymore. I walked back to the table and the guy followed me. We sat back down and I called my husband. Feeling guilty, I told him what just happened.
    Do me a favor he responded. Take this guy, get out of that club and please fuck the hell out of him. Just then my body felt a huge rush of sexual desire. I whimpered to my husband to stop joking. He said I am not joking and it makes him horny just thinking about this guys cock inside me. If I did not do it, I would always regret it. I responded back by saying "I going to do it then, I am going fuck that hard cock right now". My husband responded back by say what am I waiting for and that he loves me.

All I could think about now was laying this hot guy down, wrapping my hands around that hard cock and pushing deep into me.

We said our good byes again. Just then I realized that the hot guy heard everything we said. He looked at me and said so do you want to do it then?

Invigorated likes this.
  2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hot story! Is this the end, or is there more?

BD

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

You got us all hangin' out here Shygirl........do go on...pleeeease:brow

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmm...should you just do him right there in the club? Or maybe you should take him home with you so your hubby can watch and/or participate?

Come back and finish us off, Shy Girlie!

BD

5. shygirl

shygirl New Member

LOL glad you liked it. That was the end. The rest is up to your imagination....(wink)

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oooo...I'm imagining that you bring him home to let your hubby watch...

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I admit it, that story made my pussy pucker a few times. Made me remember how hot things got on the dance floor used to get when I was of clubbing age.

I'm glad you ended it where you did, but I think my pussy is a bit disappointed. :lol

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

ShyGirl, great imagination to your story. Hubby gives you permission to play for the night. I do think we'll need part 2 eventually with details :D

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Typical female!!! Get you all hot and bothered and leaves you hanging.:lol

Good story!!

#9 johnnyangel694u, Feb 28, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  10. ob4f

ob4f New Member

I want a dance with you too...Very sexy story and a cool husband.

11. donk730

donk730 Member

Yea Barb, it made my cock quiver a bit also...

12. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Thumbs up

13. Invigorated

Gold Member

Noooooooooooo ... don't leave us hanging!!
    That's soooooooooooooooo unfair!! :)

14. playful pair

Gold Member

Awsome so what happened lol great story