Wanna try something different... taking turns

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MILF_Rider, Nov 29, 2012.

1. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Wife and I have been having plenty of sex over the last 12 years. She's always loved receiving oral sex, and I've gotten good at giving it, but I am not getting as much as I'd like and sometimes it's not part of foreplay at all. Never really made her have to wait for anything, and I know that can add certain tension and anticipation.

I don't know exactly how to phrase a question, I think I'm looking for suggestions of how to express this to her without it coming off wrong.

Anyway, I was thinking what I want to try to do is take turns, she has to give first - probably with a time limit like 5 minutes per turn or whatever, and if she gets me close I'll stop her and take her all the way to her orgasm. That's the basic idea.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

I have never , ever, ever,ever, been able to stop her once she starts....she gets on her knees and I tell myself .....ok, just a few minutes and I'm gonna lay her down and bury my face in her.....but every single damn time....I can't do it. She just rolls my eyes back in my head and I can't stop her...no willpower.. Her cock sucking skills are like fucking kryptonite to me.....lol....
    Anyways, I know that doesn't help with your question , but when you said 5 minute turns, I got lost in my own thoughts....sorry.

3. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Yeah, I wish my wife was into it enough for me to have your problem. I'm hoping that in a way I'm making her work for it and earn it, so maybe giving will in a way start being more enjoyable for her.

I mean, I don't honestly get much out of giving her oral sex, but she loves it and she gets so wet and reactive from it, that I enjoy what follows.

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

We rarely take turns, usually oral sex is only one way for that occasion or we 69.

I find it interesting that you admit you don't get a lot from giving her oral but yet you wish that she was more enthusiastic about going down you. :eyes

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

DF, reread his post, I think you misunderstood what he said. Sounds like he doesn't get much oral sex in return for what he's giving.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Okay, I see where he said he didn't get much. I still go with 69. Having this nice juicy cock in my mouth at the right moment adds to my own arousal. Then it becomes a battle NOT to cum first.

7. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

As i said I like two please her, but it's not like that for her. Why do you like giving head?

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

DF has the right answer to your equation and it is 69!

9. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Post another vote for 69. My wife and I have always been partial to oral sex positions that allow for handling each others stuff. We are very rarely between the others legs. Usually we start from the side so that the receiver can play with the givers stuff. If the giver wants it bad enough he or she gets on top straddling the others face.

10. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Do the 69 then there is no taking turns.

On taking turns
    When I was married she would always would swallow. The cool thing about her was, she could come at least two time and sometimes three so our passion would last for a long time. Add our foreplay even longer.

Now or up til recently with the women I love now, she sort of forgets about me. That is why the 69 thing worked. Plus when we where doing it she would only cum once. Now again twice. And she does not swallow, which sucks!

11. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

The taking turns is kind of a dominance thing I was thinking. I do really love giving her oral sex and giving her orgasm, but if she's blowing me at the same time she tends not to orgasm.

It's not exactly gone as planned, but she's giving me more and I think it's working... When I ejaculate during intercourse, the volume is much more when she gets into giving me a BJ at the start.

As for 69, we did that but have found positions that work even better... Now, I've also found that if I put my dick in her mouth while she's having an orgasm, she really goes at it with intensity.

12. donk730

donk730 Member

my wife loves receiving oral, and I love giving it , but she will only do a few minutes of oral on me about once in every 5 times as the finishing touch.. and then just for a few minutes. I will say she makes up for it by messauging my cock and balls for a while before we fall asleep. it feels sooo good!!!!!!!