Wandering Eyes

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by zaptoec, May 14, 2012.

1. zaptoec

zaptoec New Member

I'm afraid this story makes me a very dirty man, but here goes... Sorry for the double post...

I was the RA of one of the dorms on my campus. I hit my senior year there and I knew I was soon to break up with my girlfriend. Her name was Erika, a short, toned girl from the lacrosse team. She was beautiful with long red hair, freckles, and perfectly rounded breasts. She worked out and had the most amazing body. When we used to have sex, she would grasp on to the bedframe above her head, stretching her torso, causing all her muscles to flex. She had a small mole right above her pubic mound and it drove me crazy when she would strip for me and would force me to watch but not touch.

Things had been rough with her for a while and we hadn't had any sex for months. She said she was too busy sometimes and others, she simply said she didn't want to. I'm not sure why things stopped working but because of it, I couldn't help but stare at the gorgeous freshman and sophomores I was in charge of. They'd go prancing by my desk gossiping and flirting as young college girls do. I didn't feel like a pervert staring at their asses as they trotted down the hallway because it was really only a 2 year age difference. "Looking is just looking" I told myself, trying not to completely undress them in my mind. A boner at the front desk wouldn't go over well with my supervisor should he walk by.

The shower/bathrooms were in the hallways. The dorm rooms didn't have their own bathrooms, so the girls had to carry their bath supplies to the shower with them. It was a common sight to see girls coming out of the showers wrapped only in a towel, dripping wet as they scurried to their rooms to dry off. I don't blame them really. The showers were not very appealing and the rest of the bathrooms were even worse. I have to admit, I loved watching them come out of the bathrooms, their breasts squeezing out of the towels as if to deliberately taunt me. A few times, their towels would undo themselves and I would get a quick glimpse at those gorgeous naked asses for a split second, still dripping with water. Sometimes I told myself that the towel didn't accidentally come undone. Maybe these girls were trying to get me hot and bothered. Who knew?

One evening, while sitting at the desk waiting for my shift to end, one of the sophomores named Kara came up to my desk. I liked this girl even though I had busted her with weed on several occasions. I didn't mind that she had it, but I always got in trouble if I ignored it. I was sure she hated me, but then why in this moment was she smiling at me?
    She was wearing a loose shirt, no bra, and blue panties. She was wet from the shower, her black hair dripping onto her shirt making small spots transparent against her perfect skin. Her deep blue eyes were the kind that make you feel like you are a highschool kid talking to the hottie in the class even though you're skinny and a total dweeb. It is safe to say she was a bombshell and she was making me very nervous. I have had a lot of sex, but I would give it all up for one night with her.
    Twisting her hair to squeeze out the water, she grinned and touched my hand. "I locked myself out of my room. Could you possibly let me back in?" she asked in that cute voice. I grabbed the key card and walked down the hall to her room. While sliding the key into the door, I heard giggling in the room. I thought it was unusual because she could have simply knocked to get into her own room, but oh well. I opened the door and she walked in. Two girls were in the bunk beds against the wall. They were wearing nothing but panties and bras. Their legs were spread out across the beds as they laughed, talking about guys on campus.
    I heard one of the girls say "My calculus professor is so hot and I need an A." Given the state of my current relationship, seeing girls like this - completely carefree and not modest in the slightest - was refreshing. I stayed for a few minutes listening to them talk and inserting comments where I could. One of the girls in the bunks was a brunette and very sexy and the other was blonde with small breasts and a lean belly. Arousal was inevitable and there was no way to hide my impending erection. One of the girls (who at the time, I did not know the name of) jumped up and closed the door. She said "I have to show you something." She opened her drawer by the bunk bed and pulled out a purple dildo. Thoughts raced through my head about how naughty these girls must be. Were they bi? God I hope so, but then I still have no chance. It doesn't matter. Whatever. She turned and walked up to me smiling.

"What do you think of this?" she giggled. "I have never used one before."
    "What a total lie" I thought to myself. "I think it's a nice dildo" I said. God what a dumb thing to say! Now she's going to think I'm gay. My comment made her laugh which was a good sign. Kara walked out of her closet wearing a small corset with black lace. She was looking at me and smiling, playing with the little bow between her breasts.
    "You look so lonely at that desk. I feel awful" she said.
    "Oh I'm fine" I replied. "I keep busy with my reading."
    "I see you looking. It's hard to miss."
    She had me there. I did stare a lot when other girls were around. I'm sure they talked about me at some point - the pervert at the desk.

"I can see you're... happy" she giggled walking up to me. I looked over at the other two girls and noticed the blonde had taken off her bra. Though she had small breasts, she had very perky nipples with a piercing in the right one. I knew this situation could only get better. Sure enough, it did. Kara forcefully grabbed my crotch, squeezing my balls very hard. It hurt, but somehow felt good at the same time.
    "You're a bad boy aren't you?" she asked. "Don't lie. I know you are."
    All I could do was smile. She unzipped my pants and reached in. Precum was already there and she jumped a bit when she felt it, but then reached in a little further and started jerking me off. What an amazing sensation! The other two girls watched intently. I started to kiss Kara and she began to jerk me off furiously. She pulled my cock out of my pants and knelt down, wrapping her soft lips around the head. She sucked on it without any thrusting. I became harder and harder. Shivers went down my spine and I gave into the sensation. This was happening... it was really happening. I'm one lucky bastard.

The other girls smiled and giggled. I wanted more than that though. "Why don't you two help out? I like to have something to look at." My dirty side had officially kicked in. I was ready to see them do something. At best they would fuck each other and I would be there to watch. The brunette removed her bra and her breasts bounced gently. She had perfect, large areolas and large nipples. Her panties were very thin and I could see her vagina through them. I became even more turned on. Kara stopped sucking on me and stood up. She pushed my cock underneath her pussy and rubbed back and forth. The sensation of her panties against my cock was almost unbearable. My cock was so sensitive now, the pleasure was simply excruciating.

She pulled her panties to the side and I pushed myself in. Her pussy was hot and very wet. She began to move her hips around my cock, making me slide in and out while staying deeply submerged in her. I was breathing heavily and so was she. The two girls on the beds were making out now and touching each other through their panties. The petite blonde was moaning and smiling as the brunette pushed her fingers into her shaved pussy. They were bi after all and I couldn't be happier. Kara pulled back and I came out of her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed where the girls were fingering each other. She said "We've been very bad. What are you going to do about it?" My cock was dripping in anticipation. I was so turned on and even more so because I didn't even know these two very bad girls.

I climbed onto the bed with the two girls and grabbed the brunette from behind. I spanked her and she gasped with each slap. Kara climbed on the bed and put her arms around me from behind. She rubbed her hands on my chest and then grabbed my cock. She pushed me into the brunette. Kara then grabbed the brunettes legs and pulled her back so that I was against both of them, trapped in the middle. I could hear Kara breathing heavily and I heard the buzzing sound of the dildo. I looked back and saw her pushing it into her pussy. "Fuck her." she said. There was no arguing with her. I began to thrust harder and harder as the brunette moaned in pure bliss. She rolled onto her back smiling and grabbed my cock. At that moment, I immediately erupted all over her pussy. I spurted over and over - 6 times. My cum dripped down her pussy and onto the bed. She sat up and began to kiss me.

Kara climbed off the bed and handed me the dildo, resting her arms on the bed and standing there, her ass ready for me. I shoved the dildo into her. She moaned as the dildo slid up to the base. It was deep inside her. She was so wet, she was dripping on my hands. The dildo slid in and out more and more quickly. She suddenly yelled into the bed as she came. The blonde began to make out with her. She hadn't had her turn yet and it wouldn't be right to leave her hanging.

2. zaptoec

zaptoec New Member

I splayed the blonde's legs apart and shoved my cock into her forcefully. Kara began to rub her clit and the brunette started sucking on her nipples. I thrusted in and out as hard as I could. My cock was hurting because of how hard I was fucking her. I loved the pain. I forced myself deeper and deeper until I couldn't go any further. She was breathing heavily now as Kara began to nibble on her clit. She began to whimper and I felt her vagina spasm several times. I pulled out of her and still had not cum a second time yet. I was far too turned on to not finish what i had started.

I grabbed my cock and began jerking off. I felt the tingling and the surging of cum. The blonde sat up and opened her mouth. I spurted several times in a large load into her mouth. She then closed her eyes and swallowed with satisfaction, finally laying down to rest from the experience.

All three of the girls laid on the bed together covered in sweat with a satisfied look on their faces. It was at this point that I realized I had been away from the desk for almost an hour. I quickly pulled on my pants and rushed out of the room.

The next day, Kara came up to the desk. "I locked myself out of my room..."

The End

3. Damn......Um, I'm locked out of my room? Could you help me too? :) Wow, you have my pussy hurting from anticipation that was so good! :) Fuck yeah. MMMMMMM

4. zaptoec

zaptoec New Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll be writing another soon. I can PM you to let you know when it's up ;)