Walking in on sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pawg69lover, Dec 27, 2012.

1. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Just curious as to what's the wildest craziest sex anyone has ever accidentally walked in on or spied from afar?

2. keith1954

keith1954 New Member

walking in when mum and dad are fucking especialy when they r both 78 years old

Amature likes this.
  3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

The SO walked in on her husband at time fucking a past informant he had years before. She was only 20. He in his mid 40's. They are now married. There daugther is only a few years younger.

While married we were at a cabin and heard her sister fooling around with our friend from college.

Heard my mom and dad doing it just one time and nine months later I had another brother. Add at ninth grade seeing your mom with bun in the oven.

#3 CurvedUp, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    Witoutit likes this.
  4. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

When i was really young we had an Australian couple lodging with us for the summer and I heard her moaning.. I sip toed over to the door, Pushed it slightly and saw her blindfolded tied to the bed posts and he was going down on her. I watched as he teased her with his cock just slipping it in slightly then slamming her.. She looked so helpless. I got scared i was going to get caught so didn't watch long. Only people I ever spied on. I get so turned on by the thought of being watched now... Wonder if that's a result of that. Was probably the first time I ever saw sex "in real life"

littleshow likes this.
  5. undercovercouple

Gold Member

I guess mine was when I was 15. I walked past my parents room, late in the night, and i could hear noises from my parents room. I heard my mother say, "if you are going to put it in my ass, put it in straight". The door was shut, so I could not see anything. That statement from my mother bothered me for years, until I got to experience anal when I was 19.

Witoutit and Towhead5 like this.
  6. Caljoe

Gold Member

Once, when hiking to a nude beach, I was in some thick tall reeds and came upon two naked guys stroking each other's cocks. I asked them where the beach was, and they pointed the direction. It was as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. Had I not been straight, I might have gotten naked and joined them.

Pepper_Vines likes this.
  7. Pepper_Vines

Gold Member

I've walked in on quite a few incidents of people having sex. Once it was a couple on a pool table. I watched and gave kudos. Another time a girlfriend and I walked in on our friends while they were playing with their remote control rabbit, we took the controls for a few minutes. And on another occasion I walked into a house party where everyone was having sex so I jumped in with a pile of ladies and had a pile of fun...

cook74, Rvdude05, Witoutit and 5 others like this.
  8. Eater47

Gold Member

We had a lady friend of ours walk in on us. I was munching away at the Y.
    My wife was close to cumming, I kept going, and our friend, kept staring.

:)

Rvdude05 and Amature like this.
  9. Abc27

Abc27 Member

I think I've posted on here before about this...

I've walked in on my GF (new wife's) housemate sucking a guy off on the couch before. She didn't even stop, but they were both pretty drunk LOL. Heard him leave the house about 10 mins later:p

I've also heard the same girl getting absolutely nailed by another bloke when she left her bedroom door open in the same house.

Don't think privacy was big in her needs:D

Amature likes this.
  10. Amature

Gold Member

Years ago I was a semi-truck mechanic back when cab over trucks were popular. Normally, they wrote on the repair ticket if the driver was at the restaurant, in the lounge, at the motel, or asleep in the sleeper (always a good thing to know so that you could knock, get them awake and not get shot!). My ticket didn't say anything, so I went out, jumped in the driver seat, and fired the rig up. The driver and a female were in the open sleeper, her riding him like a real cowgirl. She immediately rolled off him and covered up her cute titties. I don't think I embarrassed them, but as I naive 18 year old kid, I was! :)

11. graydeck57

Gold Member

Never walked in on anybody having sex. Have been walked in on twice. Once in college and just recently with a FB when her adult daughter walked in on us.

12. Witoutit

Gold Member

Growing up in my teens my bedroom was just across the hall from my parents' and even with doors closed I used to wake up at least once or twice a week late at night to the sounds of dad giving it to my mom.As I got older in my mid teens the noises began to really get me exited and I'd get a hard on listening to them. So one night I decided to check it out and quietly got out of bed and discovered they'd not closed their door as usually they would. There in the dim light I could see the scene and it both exited me and embarrassed me.

effinjeff1965 likes this.
  13. Witoutit

Gold Member

It wasn't me unfortunately but I will relay the experience.Before I met my last wife she'd been divorced and alone and single for nearly two years and had her hot 19 year old daughter living with her part time when she wasn't at her boyfriends place. She'd pop in and out randomly and no one ever knew when. Anyway,her older brother's best friend's married dad and her mom always hit it off well naturally as some do.She was the opposite of his wife, big tits, taller and blond as his wife was a petite brunette with small tits.And to make matters worse, my future wife would always wear next to nothing around the house and outdoors.The guy would stop by and visit her often to chat and share a beer, and in her words, " make sure she didn't need anything."on his way home from work. After awhile, and a number of visits and sitting together on her sofa talking and joking and flirting, they ended up naked and he was on top of her fucking the hell out of her, his thick cock just what she liked in a man, the two totally into their first fuck. Her not having been fucked in a long time was clueless to anything else but that big, hairy man on top of her and that wonderful girth inside. Neither of them had heard her daughter trying the front door which was just a couple feet from the sofa. So as they continued to grind pubes and enjoy each other, her daughter came in through the garage door and walked right in on them, seeing the big stocky man's bare ass pumping up and down with her mom's legs sticking out on either side of his hips and her hands raking over his big hairy back.

Caljoe and Sjtr3740 like this.
  14. Witoutit

Gold Member

Very similar to my experiences when I was a teen at home. I learned after awhile of listening to my parents fucking the difference when dad was fucking mom in her snatch and when he was easing his big dick into her ass. The noises were clearly different. More whining, moaning and their bed wasn't squeaking nearly as much or the headboard bumping against the wall with dad's every thrust.

15. Witoutit

Gold Member

I payed my dad back though for all those nights of having to listen to him getting off in my mom's hairy pussy. A few years later when I was 18 and me and my 16 year old petite hot girlfriend were staying there while our apt was being repainted, we slept in my oldest sister's bed who was off in college.And like most that age we'd fuck every night like animals, and she was a screamer besides. Mom and dad would be downstairs watching tv and have to turn up the volume to drown us out. Mom had dad talk to me about it one day. I could tell by dad's demeanor he was both embarrassed and jealous. He'd made the comment about how cute and how horny she seemed to always be and that he bet she was a little firecracker in bed. I could tell good ole dad would've loved to put his big fat ole daddy dick in my girlfriend's tight teenage pussy. And by the way, yes she was a little firecracker in bed. The best I've ever had in all my life since.

16. Witoutit

Gold Member

Just to clear a fact, her and her daughter were very close. Her daughter waited for them to finish before she made her presence known. She was so mad at her mother for fucking a married man and a friend of the family besides she made her promise to never let him fuck her again. A few months later I came along, and the next day after our very first date and she came home, her daughter was sitting there and asked her mother how her first date went. She told her daughter, " Well, he's got a nice big dick."

17. goander

Gold Member

Wife and I walked out in our back yard to two friends screwing on te pol ladder. :)

Guss204 likes this.
  18. Dodge72

Gold Member

Years ago I shared a house with 3 other friends - 2 guys and gf of one of the guys. In the middle of the night I had to get up to use the bathroom and there they were, right on the couch going at it. Never wanted to sit on that couch again.

19. crazyhog

crazyhog Member

I was at a party and it was late so I was heading home, went into the bedroom to fetch my jacketed there was a couple going for it, they didn't even pause so I just stood there and watched for a while till he came. When he pulled out I could see all his cum leaking out of her and she just laid there with her legs spread so I could get a good look.

Caljoe and danrb007 like this.
  20. xtom

Gold Member

first time i seen another having sex was before i had my drivers license ... was on a island in the middle of a public lake.. couple camping i was on a hill above then she straddle her man on a cot and they had a quickie.... so i pulled my cock out and had one too.... we both came and as i just put mine up my friend walked down the trail asking what i was doing... i pointed and said was watching them fuck as she got up and walked naked around their camp