Walking in on sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pawg69lover, Dec 27, 2012.

1. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Just curious as to what's the wildest craziest sex anyone has ever accidentally walked in on or spied from afar?

2. keith1954

keith1954 New Member

walking in when mum and dad are fucking especialy when they r both 78 years old

3. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

The SO walked in on her husband at time fucking a past informant he had years before. She was only 20. He in his mid 40's. They are now married. There daugther is only a few years younger.

While married we were at a cabin and heard her sister fooling around with our friend from college.

Heard my mom and dad doing it just one time and nine months later I had another brother. Add at ninth grade seeing your mom with bun in the oven.

#3 CurvedUp, Jan 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  4. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

When i was really young we had an Australian couple lodging with us for the summer and I heard her moaning.. I sip toed over to the door, Pushed it slightly and saw her blindfolded tied to the bed posts and he was going down on her. I watched as he teased her with his cock just slipping it in slightly then slamming her.. She looked so helpless. I got scared i was going to get caught so didn't watch long. Only people I ever spied on. I get so turned on by the thought of being watched now... Wonder if that's a result of that. Was probably the first time I ever saw sex "in real life"