Walked in on!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by burton, Apr 23, 2007.

1. burton

burton New Member

Yup. that says it. right after school today my girlfriend and i headed back to her house (i park in a lot near by) and her mother wasn't supposed to be home until 430.. and it was 4 when we were going at it and all the sudden we hear her dog scratch on her door and them, wham, her mom pops in, screams, stares for about 10 seconds, then leaves.
    We quickly got dressed and i was on my way down to say how embarassed and sorry I was but I couldn't even find her. I'm so embarassed and scared right now.. I love this girl and i don't want something like this to end it between us. Share your experiences please and what happened after

2. bryanedp9

bryanedp9 Member

hahahaha... i mean... sorry?

something similar happened to myself once

3. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

well we weren't having sex but my boyfriend and I have had upwards of 7 very close calls when we thought we were alone at his house. Usually one the parents would walk in just as we were zipping up flies and fixing hair so they are suspicious but no real evidence.

4. deric

deric New Member

I got caught once, but it wasn't her mother, it was my aunt who wasn't supposed to be in the house. So I don't know what to say. My aunt handled it very well. I guess the damage is done, so what can she do? It might just calm down fast.

5. burton

burton New Member

Yeah the damage is done.. i feel a whole lot better tho.. talked to my parents and they were fine they knew i have been for months.. my buddy was over and they were making fun of him for not getting any so i felt better, pops told me he'll teach me how to climb out the window next time..

I just wish her parents would be a little bit more like mine, but i think they are really cracking down on her, atleast her mother, her father is just disappointed and said its ultimately her decision, but her mom is so against it, and she did witness my backside thrusting into her daughter... oh god im so embarassed. :( :(

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, what's mom going to do? Lay down rules about when the two of you can be alone together, bar you from their home? Would that really put an end to your relationship? It seems to me that the two of you are old enough to take responsibility for your sexuality, and her parents have to realize this. They can disapprove, but ultimately they know you'll continue having sex one way or another. Let mom calm down a bit and I'll bet that everything will work out OK.

My dad walked in on an ex-bf and me when we were going at it...I was 18, too. My dad didn't think I was "old enough" to be having sex, but he adapted to the idea and never brought up that particular incident. I certainly tried with all my might to push it out of my head as quickly as possible :uhh: :eek:

7. burton

burton New Member

yeah.. well i have been texting her since it happened, and i asked to call and she just says 'I really just don't want to talk to you right now.' we talked earlier how this will not be an end to our relationship and we still love eachother ofcourse, just a set back in our sex life.. but i don't get why she won't want to talk to me, i'm not pushing her either, i let it go after she said she didn't want to talk, i just don't get why, i want more than anything to hear if shes okay.

8. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

She's probably both very embarrassed and feeling pressure from her mom who's in strong disapproval. If what the two of you have is real, she might just need some time for things to settle down; for her mom to settle down, etc. It will probably fizzle out with a little time, she'll probably just need space for a while. :ugh It sucks and must be hard for you rather left in the dark, but you're best bet is to continue being understanding and give her the space she needs.
    If you don't it may appear as though the sex is more important than her, and you definitely don't want that to happen, right! :)
    Hang in there! ;)

9. impulse

impulse New Member

:) :) :) sneak in her window tonight, its what i would do :)

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

:rofl

Good one! :p

11. impulse

impulse New Member

gotta finish somehow :)

12. burton

burton New Member

Yeah, i figure her mother and I are the two things that are going to make her feel her guilt and embarrassment because this just happened and it involved us two... so to remove herself from the situation to relieve some stress would be by not talking to me, or she'd just feel stressed. That's my guess. I'm fine with giving her space, i just hate being left in the dark as you put it and not knowing things like how she is doing. and i just hope the gap of space i'll leave for now doesn't become permanency, that's always a fear for some reason. but it'll all be allright, thinking about it now.. pretty fucking funny haha

hahahahaha fucking really.

13. impulse

impulse New Member

KNOCK KNOCK She screams 5 more mins!!!!!!!

14. impulse

impulse New Member

Now at YOUR house

KNOCK KNOCK He screams 1 min MOM !!!!!!!!

15. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

This is the reason i would never have sex in my family home. And luckily the guys i have been with have had their own place. I would be mortified if someone walked in on me. And it being my parents doesn't even bear thinking about!

16. burton

burton New Member

yeah, its THAT bad. sucks!

17. Dreama

Gold Member

I've only been walked in on by my fiance's room mate. I couldn't even imagine our parents. *shivers*

18. burton

burton New Member

ugh so i went outside my comfort zone today...
    I called both her parents to see if they wanted to talk to me about anything (i normally wouldn't be forward about this over the phone but my g/f said it would be very respectable if i did b/c i have to see them at a presentation of hers next week so i'd like to talk this over before hand) and they both seemed a lot more easy going about this than i anticipated.
    They had told her how much they appreciated the fact i did that. and that they want to talk about this and move on. I'm so relieved, now I can almost find the humor in this :)

19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

How old is your girlfriend, Burton?

Good luck when you have THE TALK with her parents. I'd advise you not to giggle too much while discussing it. They probably won't appreciate the humor for another 10 or 20 years. ;)

I think it was wise of you to call and ask to have a sit down with them. That shows maturity and responsibility.

20. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I was walked in on once when I was about 16, By
    my Dad. He didn't say a word, turned around and walked out.
    Never ever heard a word about it. And it was his bed we were using.

Hiker