Walked In On...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 10_3XL, Nov 8, 2014.

1. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Had another first happen today. While m'lady and I were in the middle of catchin' some "Afternoon Delight" we had my friend (who's staying with us while he's in town) walk in right as we hit the Point of No Return. So, we finished because fuck that guy's inability to knock and respect the privacy implied by a closed door and because - as I just said - Point of No Return. He was properly abashed and awkward. And I refuse to ever let him live it down and am taunting him relentlessly about it (because instead of being upset, D and I find it hilarious).

I learned a few valuable lessons:

1. Always remember to lock the door.
    2. No matter how noisy or otherwise obviously-having-sex you are there is someone who will be oblivious enough to still walk right in.
    3. Make clear the Rules of the House with all visitors (maybe post them somewhere painfully obvious).
    Guess I'm posting this to get some other amusing anecdotes from my fellow SFers. What happened? How'd you handle it? Was it you in a solo session, a one-on-one, a group...?

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I honestly have never had it happen . A few times while having sex roommates had come home and we did not know it and the. We could hear outside the door giggling Like children

3. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Never been walked in on while having sex but I can remember at least two occasions where my mom walked in while I was jerking off. That was deathly mortifying.

Doitagain, Mikey22 and HotForHoney like this.
  4. evrythiniscontd

Verified Gold Member

Couple years back I was living in work accommodation, it was it's own block that contained 14 rooms about 100 yards from the work building. (good luck on painting the scene) getting disturbed was always common as the walls were thin however this occasion was unforgettable. A friend of ours, a young lad always did his best on disturbing us, we always felt like his mum and dad looking after him and all, some days he just wouldn't go away haha. Me and this girl at the time started to experiment with positions... in full flow with the reverse cowboy on a sofa bed facing the window we both started to reach climax, amongst our moans I could here footsteps getting louder from outside, just before the person turned his head at the window, lady still moving and unawares I shouted "get the fuck out of here!!' he turned his head, spat out his cigarette, the lady realised and closed her legs faster than anything I've ever seen, felt like some stamped on my cock and balls! I screamed in pain though slowly turned into laughter, the lady hurled abuse at the young lad whilst trying to cover her bits, I'm still laughing and the lad wasnt sure whether to smile or cry. He finally left and we carried on, more hornier than before.. Interesting ;)

HotForHoney likes this.
  5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Our children ever since I don't know when have been told when our bedroom door is closed to keep out no matter what. That didn't stop our adult son walking in on us a couple of years ago, and I think we were well into it by then too. Like the OP this was afternoon which is when we have most of our sex, so maybe that had something to do with our son's brain fade.

10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  6. Mikey22

Gold Member

Oh Yes, This used to happen all the time, Before we got our own place, Wife's mom. Or her scum bag, Boyfriends kids. Allways lock the door.

7. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

My first sexual experience ever.. lol

We were at a party, drunk, just could NOT wait. So we found a room and were going at it. Mid 69, the door opens. It's a very angry drunk college guy. Apparently we were in his room.

8. danrb007

Gold Member

One time my ex and I were going at it and our young son walked in. We told him to get out. When we got done we went in his room and all he said was "why were you bouncing up and down on top of mommy" We told him we were playing around.. He was only 3 or 4 at the time..LOL

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

LOL oh wow.
    Happened to me once wit the ex, daughter was little and came in the room as I crossed that point too.
    All I could do was lay on top and cum inside her without moving. She stretched her legs straight pretty fast.
    Daughter asked was we were doing. "We are hugging"

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Another one, a woman and I met in a location (prefer to avoid specific details) and the plan was that she makes us happy playing with my cock, hands and oral while I play with her NICE breasts and goes for a while until she gives me this AMAZING powerful orgasm and she keeps sucking until I ask her to stop almost begged her to.
    She gets out of the car, knowing she will have her turn as soon as I atch my breath and get ready.
    But headlights are coming closer. I am naked so I keep down as I hurry getting dressed.
    The police! Took our names, why we are where we are, made sure we left the only place I knew where to meet discretely.
    It killed the mood for sure.

11. SOOM3030

Gold Member

I shared a house with my brother for a while, and our friend Mike ended up living w/us for about 8 months also. My bro had the only upstairs bedroom.

One afternoon, Mike was waiting when I got off work so he could catch a ride home. I went straight to the fridge and Mike went upstairs to talk to my bro. I heard the bedroom door open and then immediately close. Mike comes walking back down the stairs snickering but with this surprised look on his face, so I asked what happened.

Yeah, Mike walked in on him jerking off furiously. In his words: "That might've counted as masochism, 'cause he was abusing the hell out of it. It was like he was trying to start a friction fire..."

Naturally, I laughed my ass off for about 30 min

12. beth_deakin_uni

Gold Member

wowowowowow thats so similar, my bfs son {but age 13} came into the bedroom in term 3 school hoidays {he stays here on holidays only} but my bf did not see him but i did because i was facing that way. its so weird to have a finger inside me and see someone else a the same time:0

bigtradie, danrb007 and Doitagain like this.
  13. Married M Nh

Gold Member

I was walked in on masterbating once, I was like 16 and my parents had a apartment building and one of the tenants apt was next to my parents and she could cut through our apt to get her mail. Well one day I was stroking to a penthouse in the middle of the living room thinking I had the place to my self, I was getting close then all of a sudden the door opens a I froze for a second but couldn't stop and I looked up and she was staring at me and what was going on. She stood there for like 15 seconds, it felt like 5 mins , still not stopping she smiled and closed the door.
    I don't think she ever said anything, it was never talked about. After that happened though it would happen a lot that she would have a low cut top and would bend in front of me, she had great boobs for a mid 40's lady

14. Magnus_Phallus

Gold Member

at my school when I was a teen, they had this stage in the gym, I guess it was a multi purpose room.
    There were these big stage curtains, always closed. My friends liked to go behind the curtains
    with girls and always came back with the most fascinating steamy tales.

I finally got invited to go there with a hot chick 2 years older. :D
    Needless to say I was overwhelmed with excitement.

We got there at luch time, it was rather dark behind the curtains
    but we could tell someone was already there.
    They go "its alright, we just started... you can have that corner, we'll be over here"
    The oversexed primed teen that I was (as if Im different now :p) didnt think twice
    and immediately went along with it.
    The girl I was with was obviously no ingénue, she clearly new what she was doing.
    We were going at it, all "hot and heavy" I could tell the other "duo" was being just as busy.

And out of nowhere a teacher shows up and turns on the lights! :eek:
    She was clearly very seriously displeased to find us there.
    she was giving us this loud moralising speach as all four of us
    were hastily dressing, killing our little lunch time escapade .

As embarrassing as it was my raging teen boner wouldnt go away. :confused:
    I had to get dressed and leave the stage with
    the most uncomfortable very obvious lump.

Since that day, the stage curtains remained open all the time.

My social (and sexual) life improved significantly after that.
    The unfounded but never corrected ;) rumors of a 4some
    and circulating details of some "intimate physical attributes"
    may have had some sort of influence but who can tell.

rcc8611 likes this.