walked in on

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by NewGuy85, May 17, 2010.

1. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I've heard of people having fantasies about being caught masturbating and how the thought turns them on.

I don't really get too turned on by that, but I have thought a lot of times about being walked in on while just changing or after a shower by certain female friends. I've thought about how hot it would be if that led to something.

Can anybody else relate to this? Guys or girls, this isn't gender specific haha.

Has something like this maybe even happened to someone? Cuz I'm not necessarily talkin about a situation that could never arise. I've been in spots countless times staying at peoples houses and all.

Opinions and thoughts would be great, since this is about the closest thing to a "fantasy" I have lol

brieforfun likes this.
  2. nurseharley

Gold Member

ive unfortunately only been walked in on while masturbating by my sister and that was.....not a turn on. now, if it was a guy then obviously there would be some sort of excitement there and eventually i wouldnt be masturbating anymore if you get my drift.

sex is different though, i like being heard/caught doing that. i like putting on shows :D

3. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Haha u mean u and your sis didn't just start goin at it? I thought that's what all sisters did lol.

Seriously tho, its weird cuz as open as I am talkin about sex, there's really not too many people I would be comfortable with hearing me doin it haha. There's one guy I grew up with and talk about everything with that for all I care he could be in the room watchin tv while I do it and we would just do what we do.

I've never been caught at all and I kinda like that. I would be embarassed unless the girl made it clear it was a turn on for her. I have gotten plenty of txts from people I would love to be caught by while masturbating if that counts haha

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

I've thought about exactly what you're saying. Especially at a beach vacation with several couples, where people are always in and out of the showers.

Once I was finishing drying off and a couple of the girls were outside of the outdoor shower and one of them asked if I was decent. In a rare bit of spontaneous wit, I said, "Well I like to think so. But I guess you'll have to judge that for yourself." They laughed their asses off. Unfortunately they didn't open the door; too bad because I had a really good hot weather hang going at the time.:lol

Yeah, my mind is in the gutter right along with yours.:p I think about it frequently.

5. htoad

htoad Active Member

This reminds me of two humorous incidents/situations when I was in college:

- The first time I went by Bunnie's room we were just friends hanging out and not dating yet. She shared a suite with 3 other women, each had their own room with a shared living room and bathroom. She and her roommates used to yell "man inside!" (yeah the jokes we made about THAT phrase) whenever one of them had a guy in the living room. This time one of her roommates must not have heard her, because as I was waiting in the living room while Bunnie was in her room, one of her roommates (I will use the name Melodie) came in from the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel - on her head. We were both caught so off guard we were kind of frozen. Finally after what seemed like an eternity I managed to say "Hi, I'm Toad, I'm just waiting for Bunnie, I'm sorry..." I must have looked very embarrassed because Melodie just smiled and said "Hi I'm Melodie, I didn't mean to startle you, good to meet you", and continued into her room. She had a nice figure in both front and back (of course, when you are in your late teens/early twenties, what naked woman does not? :) ) When Bunnie came out and we went on her way I told her what happened, she just laughed and said "you will never hear the end of it", and she was right. Melodie and I became friends, and she has never stopped teasing me about that incident.

- My senior year we had a co-ed bathroom on our floor. I and two other women had single rooms, and two other guys shared a double. After the initial month or so we got so used to it that it was no longer a big deal for someone of one sex to disrobe before getting in the shower while someone of the opposite sex was at one of the sinks. Bunnie would usually stay over a couple of nights a week, and she was startled the first time we were there one morning using the sinks, and one of the women came in, said hello, and had some small talk while she took off her robe and got naked before getting in the shower. When we left the bathroom Bunnie asked me "how long that THAT been going on?", but I assured her it was no big deal, and she also got used to it - even teasing me about "you better keep your eyes in your head when they are getting in and out the shower, you worm!"

6. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Haha that's pretty much the same stuff I go thru. Vacations, stayin with friends and vice versa. I love sleeping in when I can and there's been more than once when they've said later that they were thinkin of comin and jumping on the bed to wake me up! All I could do was think to myself "damn it I was that close!" Lol

7. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Hahaha somewhatlovely, I was just thinkin about your homewrecker thread. I'm married. U can come visit us and walk in on me. Lol 2 birds with one stone right? Sorry, too creepy?

That's a joke. Don't want the mods to think I'm soliciting sex haha

8. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Reading this topic I'm just thinking there is some kind of turn on simply by the idea that you can be caught masturbating somewhere! :eyes
    Well it depends who is the person who can enter where you're "doing your work" but generally I had this naughty feel: to masturbate where and when I can be caught (mainly by my gf of course :D). You see - it is like a sex game!

9. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I don't really wanna be caught by the wife haha. I find that a little embarassing cuz it could be her doin it in the first place. I find it hotter to be walked in on by someone u want it from but can't get it haha

10. DemoN

DemoN New Member

Very good point of view! :tup