waking up to a blowjob....?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curiouskitty, Jul 12, 2012.

1. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

heeey everyone! how are you all tonight? uhm, wellll. i dont know who else has read my previous posts about my boyfriend and how he doesnt want to fuck often. welll its 12:20 am, and im super horny. i dont know if i shoudl wake him up to have sex? or not. cause he has work in 6 hours :/

what would you do? cause ive debated on doing this many times, but i never know if i should do it or not :/

thanks everyone <3
    & i hope you're not up late & horny like me! :) hahha

2. Onizuka

Onizuka New Member

Hye Kitty! It´s not late, but I´m horny, too :p

As far as the blowjob goes. I´ve never been waked up by a blowjob, but I have had a few. It´s a wonderful experience, in my opinion.

However, I hate being sleepy at work. One night, I spent all night awake having sex with my ex. The next day at work was a nightmare! I tell you. Never felt so bad. So, even though it might be nice, if he has work and is a person who likes to sleep and be well rested (like I do), I´d suggest you masturbate and leave the blowjob suprise for another day.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

Onizuka

3. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

well as i have said in your other post, if he is turning you down when he is awake, he will probably be grumpy as all hell if you wake him up and he will most likely turn you down. sorry but from all you have said and posted about, that is just my opinion.

but on the subject, waking up to a bj is awesome, even if i have work i would wake up handle business, cuddle up and pass back out = everyones happy :)

4. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Personally, id love to be woken up to a mouth around my cock! As for being tired at work.....wake the hell up. Its all mental when it comes to sleep.

5. Akatz6

Akatz6 New Member

I had the same problem with my ex! He had a low sex drive, so we rarely had sex. My libido built up some times and I would rub his cock while he was asleep. He would get hard, and wake up. Most of the time he was annoyed that I woke him up (jerk! :p)... But other times he was into it.

My advice? Maybe try it some night that he can sleep in in the morning. Wake him up by cuddling up to him and nibbling on his ear... Something gentle, and not overly aggressive. If he's into it or not he will show it. And go from there. Good luck!

6. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Kitty, have you thought about your relationship overall with your bf? I know he's not meeting your sexual needs...does he meet your other needs found in a meaningful relationship? If not...IMO I would say it's time to move on. I had to make a similar decision in the past when I was younger...not so much on the sex part, but the ex made me miserable on so many levels that the relationship was not even worth the hassle. That's my thought...maybe something to think about? Hope that helps? Sounds like you need to find a guy who appreciates you, spending time with you, and a meaningful/healthy relationship with you.

7. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Have to agree with cowboy, like in your other posts, if he has neen turning you down alot waking him up for sex probably won't go over to well. Ofcourse if it were me, Id love to be woken up by your hot mouth on my cock. Been very horny, and haven't gotten any in several weeks. :-(

8. curiouskitty

yes, we have a great relationship, but its just the sex that sucks. like when we actually aave sex, ITS AMAZING, but we rarely do :/

9. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I did that too a guy I dated a while back all the time. Something about how tall and lean he was made me wanna go down on him all the time or something. But I would wake him that way often. And go as sloppy and noisy as I could so when he woke up it would blow his mind.

10. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Late night sex or early morning sex is awesome. I've been woken up with a blowjob before and I've also been woken up by having a pussy sitting on my face ;)

11. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

That's really odd kitty...my fiancee and I try to take every advantage we can to have sex or fool around with any free time we have. We don't do things when we are at work, outings, etc.

12. curiouskitty

yeah, that makes sense. my boyfriend works, so i guess thats the difference between my ex and him. but im really happy with him, and the sex is amazing when we actually have it. and thanks everyone for your thoughts!!! :) im gonna do it one day he can sleep in ;)

13. nymphosLikeMe

nymphosLikeMe New Member

No better way to wake up! Instead of waking up and turning the brain on, I get to lie back and watch her. I love it when she acts like it is the last time she will ever get to give me head. Makes for a great way to start my day.

14. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

^hell yeah. No better way to wake up than to hear your woman gagging on your cock.

15. Lendar

Lendar New Member

Males potency is strongest iin the morning, ie when he wakes up, so try to wake him up with a blowjob. I am sure he will be up for sex ;)