Vulvas & vaginas, penises and packages.

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by lbushwalker, Apr 29, 2009.

1. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Dear Curious, Concerned and Connoisseurs,
    See the links below for your perusal of images of those anatomical parts that fascinates us most;

http://1001vaginas.com/

http://ejacu.com/

Come back with your comments.
    I will start by saying that I was blown away by the variety of expressions of the vulva.
    Some I found irresistibly attractive whilst others seem to me quite unusual yet apparently all are considered normal.
    The penises were of less interest (to me) but again there appears to be a wide range on the theme.
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

Moved to AMM. Come on lbushwalker, you know better that that. :)

3. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Oopsy yea, I should have! :(
    Thought about it after posting and then......... dreaded PiB's response.:bsdm
    Thanks for being gentle.
  4. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

I like all the pussies. Unfortunately for me, I never looked as closely as I should have at the vaginae of my early sex partners. I spent too long going-wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. I had about 9 different partners, a couple of which were actually girlfriends between first sex and marriage. I think, though, we all enjoyed it, but we really had no concept of what good sex was back in those learning years.

That is one of my regrets, that I paid so little attention to those opportunities. I guess that's common in one facet or another of everyone's life.