Voyeurism & Exhibitionism

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Ready2Please, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Gunnar

Gold Member

I love people watching me do stuff too

2. Gunnar

Gold Member

It's strange but jerking off or fucking

3. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Hi, I would love to watch my GF do anything lesbian and sexual with another female, whether this is kissing, fingering, oral or full on dildo sex.

Would masturbate myself whilst watching and would prefer if they saw me masturbating such as if I was just next to the bed.

4. Gunnar

Gold Member

So message me or start a conversation so we can discuss in private

5. Emmaleela

Gold Member

;)

6. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I do most of my Gym execsies in a large wooden shed at the back of the garden.

We have a new attractive female next door neighbour who has already commented that she sometimes sees me doing my exercises.

One day I would love for her to be watching me a little from her window when I take my tshirt off.

And if she was she still watching I would proceed to undo my pants and pull them down.

I would then get my dick out for her and start to stroke it.

I would love her to watch me as I masturbate for 10 mins. I would then look right at her and take her my surprise as i ejaculate.

1 week later i would go out to do the same exercises again at the same time as she wound already be waiting by the window.

This time she would be wearing a robe.

As I proceed to undress and stroke for her, she would undo her robe, revealing her breasts.

I would masteuabte aggressively for her and she would slip her hand out of view as she fingers herself to orgasm.

#146 Mestizomad, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
    danrb007 likes this.
  7. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    The hot girl who now sits opposite my desk is wearing a skirt today and I peaked under early a noticed that her legs are open and not crossed.

I was going to try using my phone to take a couple of naughty voyeur pics under the desk od hopefully between her legs.

As an exhibtionist i would also love to sit at my desk with my hard dick completely out and hope that at some point she sees under the desk and notices OR walks past me and notices a special suprise in my lap.

Would love to take turns giving each other oral sex under the desk whilst the other person works and chats to colleagues.

8. privatepartner

Gold Member

In a small river broad daylight with others standing on the river banks watching

9. privatepartner

Gold Member

This is more threesome like with just the three of us on a deck while a party was going on inside but I took turns rotating between my wife sitting on my lap legs spread while her girlfriend licked her pussy then they changed spots while I made out with her friend. After her friend said he was the only one not to get off do she went to her knees and sucked me off with my wife watching.

10. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

Unfortunately non of my places are really "crazy". We've had sex in places that are typically more discreet, but still have that high possibility of someone seeing. For example: in The living room with our blind's wide open when we lived in an apartment. I'm the car, in an apartment complex parking lot. At the lake. Then there's places we've just fucked around like, my sister's balcony in an apartment complex. At a diner in town while we were sitting at a booth with other people.

longdong03 and billy55 like this.
  11. Long stroke

Gold Member

It's ironic, but last night as I stopped by the grocery on my way home, I noticed some movement in the car next to me in the parking lot. It was lightly raining so it was difficult to see the whole thing but I finally realized I was watching a couple get it on in the car right next to me. I started to get out and go about my business but they had no idea I was watching so I decided to sit back and enjoy the show. She was giving him head when I first realized what was happening but after about 10 mins. She climbed on top and rode the dudes brains out. I was so fucking turned on that I wanted to ask if I could join the fun but decided not to interfere with their fun. Once they finished, I guess they were both exhausted and they exited the vehicle together. That's when I realized and was shocked to see that they were both high school kids no more than 16-17 years old! It took me back to my younger years and all the fun I had in the backseat as a teenager.

Mywife4u and danrb007 like this.
  12. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I don't have a massive penis, but I think it's a decent size at 6.5" And resonanty girthy.

I like the idea of showing my penis and body to willing to males, both strangers and friends.

The other week, one of my GFs hot lesbian friends said that she had never seen an erect penis in person.

So my GF volunteered for me to show her. It was only done online via pictures, but it still really tuned me on to show another girl that I know and for her to comment on it.

Also, my GF implied that next time she is around in person she might get me to get it out again for her. Which I would do gladly.

I would love to wank myself off and ejaculate in front of them, but I'm not sure if they would be up for that lol.