Voyeur (sex clubs, shows, etc)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by msduncan, Sep 25, 2015.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

So my wife and I have always agreed that we would never want to swing. Neither of us want to share each other with other people, we know we would be jealous, and we don't want to risk our great relationship on any unforeseen problems. We don't pass judgement on others that like the lifestyle and we know it totally works for other people, but it's just not for us. OK, that was my disclaimer and background, now on to my question:

The one fantasy that we share sometimes while having sex is being able to walk through a club and voyeur others having sex, or go to a sex show (if they still have them -- lol). I know there are clubs like Trapeze where you do have to take your clothes off down to a towel but you can walk into the back and politely ask to watch others if they are ok with it. I'll be honest in saying I have no idea if we would ever be able to muster the courage to actually go INTO a club like this and do this, but we both agree that it would turn us on crazy time and we would be all over each other. Does anyone have experience in going into one of these places but not actually participating (just voyeur)? Would you share your story? Heck... it would probably just turn us on reading about someone else going into the club and what they saw, etc.

Also do those old sex show places still exist where people just go to view performers having sex? Those places always had reps of being trashy. Just curious.

Thanks guys!

ply likes this.
  2. Anna Valo

Gold Member

We have a few swing clubs left in town. I have been to them all a few times. Both as a participant and as a voyeur.

Most people in the lifestyle aren't pushy and understand that no means no. So if I were you guys I would Google swing clubs in your area and go. If you get asked to play just say you are there to watch and you aren't interested in playing at this time.

Most swingers don't mind an audience. Just be personable and friendly and you guys will be fine.

Perhaps you two could put on a show for others as well?

My guy and I have never been pressured into a situation and if we were there to perv people understood.

You won't find out until you try. I am willing to bet you will have a good experience and at least something to get you hot and bothered. You will also make some lasting memories together. If it doesn't strike your fancy or if people seem to pushy than just leave. Nothing is keeping you there and at least you tried.

LondonEyes, ply and jpbowhunter like this.
  3. 2xtourists

2xtourists New Member

I'm not sure this is going to help you as we are in the UK, but the voyeuristic experience you talk about is easily available here.

We are just like you, having decided that we wanted to add some spice to our marriage, but not physically involve anybody else.

The answer was to visit swinging clubs. We have no intention of ever swapping, but love soaking up the incredibly erotic atmosphere and watching other couples.

There is zero pressure to join in, or do anything yourselves if you don't want to, but soon into our first visit we decided that we would see what it was like to play (with each other) in the company of other people. You will probably feel the same. Well, sex in public is fantastic, and we get a real buzz from these 'sexual adventures' as we call them, and it has improved our sex life generally, which is important after 28 years of marriage.

Although a little nervousness adds to the fun, rest assured that you would soon lose your inhibitions and even discover there is a great social side to being on the swinging scene, even if you are not technically 'swingers'. It's a really liberating thing to do, and can make you feel good about yourself/yourselves.

We would recommend it to any couple to try at least once.

Let us know if you want more details.

ply likes this.
  4. sensless

Gold Member

We have a little experience with lifestyle clubs. Most times, we just watch and later fuck, just the two of us, for the show.

There is no pressure.

I've already fucked a few men in these clubs and we swapped, but it wasn't full on sex.

My man went more times than myself. But he prefers to flirt at his favorite cafe.

djanalyst, ply and Farmboyil_il74 like this.
  5. Curious_Cpl

Curious_Cpl New Member

This is exactly what we want to do. Take a weekend and drive to a nearby city that has a reputable (according to Yelp) club. Go in and have a few drinks to shake off the nerves. Then go through the areas to watch others having sex to charge us up and fuel our fantasies back home. We might even get brave and have sex with each other while we are there. We fantasize about it often during sex.

Neither of us want to share the other with anyone else, but it sure would be hot to voyeur!

djanalyst likes this.
  6. Curious_Cpl

Curious_Cpl New Member

We also might be up for voyeur/exhibition with another couple on video chat. However, we wouldn't know where to start. I know there is a video chat here but rarely is there anyone there.

Also we've discussed that we would want to wear masquerade masks for such a session. :)

djanalyst likes this.
  7. sensless

Gold Member

Yesterday I was talking to a friend from here, by pm, and we talked about this. He gave me the idea of masks, like you say.

I'd also dim the lights. And avoid using your real names.

8. 2xtourists

2xtourists New Member

I'm sure there is a certain erotic appeal in wearing masks, but if you are thinking you would require them and want to dim the lights to preserve some anonymity, don't worry.

A lot of the fun of watching and being watched comes from being uninhibited and feeling liberated by the experience, so it's probably far more fun to be yourselves. Exhibitionism is more enjoyable if you aren't hiding behind anything. Besides, unless it is specifically a masked ball, you may feel out of place in masks.

When we first visited a sex club we imagined wanting to hide in corners and prayed nobody talked to us, but people were so friendly and sociable, which was surprising, but really pleasing. It helped us realise that a lot of the people there are just like us. In a mask you would miss out on this sociability.

It will be safe to use your real names as you will only be using your first names.

Watching and being watched is very horny, obviously, but also exhilirating in other ways, so it's a unique life experience as well as a sexual one.

As I said before, all couples should try it, because it can't fail to put some zing in your sex life that isn't just restricted to when you are actually there.

#8 2xtourists, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    djanalyst likes this.
  9. sensless

Gold Member

You misunderstood me. Dimming of lights and wearing of masks was meant as an idea for online fun. Because someone may capture your video and post it somewhere without your consent.

We've never used these subterfuges in lifestyle clubs.

Also, you talk about where the fun is and how to have fun. But you forget that where the fun lies for you may not be where it lies for others. Not everybody will enjoy what you enjoy.

Curious_Cpl likes this.
  10. Curious_Cpl

Curious_Cpl New Member

100% what Sensless said. We were referring to masks for online fun. We wouldn't wear them in the club.

sensless likes this.