voyeur incidents

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jolly, Apr 11, 2007.

1. jolly

jolly New Member

I assume since having sex in a public place isn't any worse than being nude in a public place this thread ought to be ok.

The thought of seeing some women I know nude in public is enjoyable. The thought of seeing my wife topless is also nice. She does not have the largest boobs but seeing them against the backdrop of mother nature was very arrousing.

We had just moved in together and were walking through an open air trail near our house. The trail was at the base of a wide gulley (1000ft across). Up at the top of each side were homes from which we could probably be seen (if you looked hard enough). I dared her to take off her top and she did. The thing about the trail was that there were enough twists and turns as well as brush that you couldn't see what was around the turn; a biker, a hiker, naked women, etc... So, she was only topless for a couple of minutes. Longer would have been nicer but I don't think we could handle the excitement.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Go ahead and get Her nacked and no one will
    say a word about it.
    But you don't wanna show your cock.
    unless it in Her.
    I will never understand that, But thats the way it is.
    Hell if my wife spent a week in jail for everytime someone has seen Her
    pussy, She would spend the rest of Her life in Jail.

Hiker:sf

3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

My wife and I are nudists so we have seen it all but once we were in a hot tub and I went in the sauna and a couple were in there having sex. They invited me to join them, I did, we finished, and I went back to the hot tub and joined my wife.

4. jolly

jolly New Member

So, If I expose my cock it is against the law? But if my wife is completely butt naked it isn't ?

5. tr0n

tr0n New Member

It depends on how much of an asshole the cop is and/or how much of an asshole the people that called the cops on you are. As far as I'm concerned, so long as my property isn't being damaged, it doesn't bother me. Not that I've ever seen it..but if I did, I'd probably just watch.

6. jolly

jolly New Member

So if my neighbor sees me naked in my garage she can call the cops on me but if I see her naked in her garage I can't call the cops on her? (Not that I would want to. I would like to see her naked wherever... even in my garage :) )

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Pretty much the size of it.

Go to germany or france . liberation , freedom of being butt naked in your garden if you choose to be and no will call the cops , because its freedom of choice, the nighbours across from me in the summer are completly butt naked in theres , and i am in mine when the weather is way to hot, but im usualy in the swimming pool naked .

Germany has something even better , they have parks where everyone is allowed to be butt naked.

Some people are to far up inside their own butts, and have been programed to be offended if they see a naked or even semi naked person...the shame of it my god, in our day that would never of happened. lmao

If you wish to be naked go to a naked resort ( if you in a country that says theyare liberated but are far from it in many ways )

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Three guys on the swim team at our local university got caught streaking last week. Reminds me of the '70s when it was a brief fad. A girl and a guy did it at our high school one day. Everybody thought it was funny as hell back then. We even used to go down to the university in hopes of seeing a streaker. Remember the Ray Stevens song, The Streak?"
    Well guess what; its 2007 and the three athletes got kicked off the swim team and face criminal charges. They may very well end up on the national sex offender registry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad
    THAT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell