Vivid Dreams...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Animularisen, May 30, 2008.

1. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

So, last night I had the most vivid dream.

I had a sexual experience with a women lol && I enjoyed it.
    I met some blonde girl in a bar when I was with my boyfriend and some other guy and she just came on to me and I liked it and thought she was beautiful and we ended up in a room and i went down on her and so on and so forth...

When i woke up i was so shocked with myself but i want to do it...

i think its my new fantasy :)

Who else has had a vivid dream like that?

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Sounds like fun. If you'd like we can show you how to control your dreams here: www.dreamviews.com

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Dreamviews is a great place for that. But yeah, erotic dreams basically rock

4. igor

Gold Member

My erotic dreams start off hot but nothing ever happens to completion. Some morning I hope to wake to a wet bed - then I'll know I had fun :lol

5. ninja08hippie

Gold Member

Aww, you should stop by Dreamviews too and we can show you how to finish those dreams ;)

Oh, right, you used to be a DV girl too, I forgot about that :p

Sometimes I get disappointed if I wake up too early, now I'm horny and in the dark. If I'm with someone then I have to wake them up and finish the dream :brow

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Man, I don't usually remember my dreams. :( I do remember waking up once or twice humping the air and spurting from a good lay going on in my head :D...but then sometimes I wake up a little sticky and can't figure out why. ;) Think that site could help me actually remember my dreams?

And yes, wet dreams are awesome. If that isn't definite proof that sex starts in your mind, I don't know what is! :D

BD

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I love vivid sex dreams :) I only have these eerily realistic dreams occasionally (I've had dreams where I've been shot, or burned, and I have to say that the pain was unforgettable...it was indistinguishable from what I would experience in waking life, which just goes to show how powerful the mind is). Vivid sex dreams take the cake, though I very rarely have them...I may have to check out this Dreamviews site.

8. ninja08hippie

Gold Member

Yeah, that site will help you remember your dreams. Don't forget to make a hello thread in the newbie section and I'll make sure that everyone is nice to you :)

The mind is incredibly powerful, that's why I love meditation so much. Learning to unlock your mind can give you feelings that you can not comprehend. Imagine feeling an orgasm for the duration of a 30 minute dream. :)

Here's the thing that I wrote on Tantra: http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=16277

9. cook74

Gold Member

When I was younger I used to wake up to a wet bed every now and again, I can tell you, it was no fun at all...:p

Vivid sexual dreams can be awesome but mine are often quiet warped. The wicked little men that run the back of my mind should be locked up in a high level security nut farm. :coocoo

10. Top Banana

Top Banana New Member

Theres no more frustrating feeling than waking up mid-dream and not being able to get back to sleep and pick up where you left off :mad

11. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah - when I do have a good dream, wake up, then go back to sleep I never continue where it left off. If I dream again it is usually about something completely different.

There are only two dreams that I have had that have any bearing on real life. One is where I am running to get away from someone/something and can't run fast enough. I'll wake up to find my legs and feet all tangled up in the bedclothes.

The other is I am somewhere, usually in a big building with lots of doors, looking for a bathroom 'cause I gotta pee. When I wake up - sure enough - I gotta pee :lol

But if it is a sexy dream, if I do manage to get my hands on that perfect babe, I wake up before anything (other than maybe kissing) happens. :mad

12. Top Banana

Top Banana New Member

Yep, deffo had those before :lol

As good as the occasional dream can be, I find the frustrating ones to be the most prominent.

13. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I can carry on dreams... even if i wake up in morning then go sleep at night