Virtual relationships

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by loveit247, Feb 14, 2011.

1. loveit247

Gold Member

Where do we go about finding a site that can offer us purely virtual relationships with others? Kinda like a dating site but where there is a definite understanding that the two parties would never meet?

My other half recently disclosed to me that this is an enjoyment of his and I am perfectly happy for him to do this as long as all parties are aware that it will come to nothing in reality. He was using overseas dating sites but that makes me a little uncomfortable because the women are under the impression he is single and that is not cool.

So, we are looking for a site to indulge his fantasies with virtual women and hopefully come home and take that pent up sexual energy out on me!! :phat

Any suggestions?

2. awakened

awakened New Member

What is wrong with this site. I have met several men from this forum that could easily become my "cyber boyfriend" for sex and otherwise !!!!!!!!!!! As far as I am concerned this would be the best place to find the best of both worlds, very decent but dirty people.

3. loveit247

Gold Member

He is uncomfortable with coming to this site as it is "mine". He wants his own place.