Virtual Lovers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Jul 18, 2012.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Since I've been on this forum, I've discovered that several people here have virtual lovers, and I've since found one for myself from another forum. I'm curious to know how many here have these online "affairs," do your partners know about them, do you communicate with them other than on line, and what need or desire do these lovers fulfill on your life?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

For the past 5+ years,I've talked about cybering here on SF. I hate to sound like a lazy ass but, do a search under "virtual" and you will find all kinds of profound thoughts that I've voiced.

:lol

3. Super

Super New Member

I just don't get all this vl stuff.

4. zuba

zuba New Member

If you curious about it, we can try it and you will see

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Looks like someone is judging a member's sex by their avatar again. :ugh

#5 Barbwire, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  6. Trond

Gold Member

For a moment I thought you meant Super's avatar :lol

7. OverSinged

Gold Member

Don't you people realize that's just a mouse?

And not really, mainly because there's a slim chance we'll meet. And that's one dream I think I'll keep XD

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

But those pretty nails are rather girlie, mouse or no mouse. :)

Not interested in a virtual lover at the moment, not enough hours in the day to get online without the kid or the boyfriend around.

9. Super

Super New Member

Now that would be scary.:eek

10. brit

brit New Member

Ive never had a virtual lover altho I have gotten pretty frisky online with a couple guys... I did however have a long distance relationship with an ex that was deployed. For a year all we had was cyber & phone sex. Funny thing was he satisfied me better from across the world than the guy I was with before him did in person. lol

11. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

This is one of the things I was hoping to find out in this thread. My vgf satisfies a part of me that my wife just doesn't want to or cannot, but in either case, just does not. It's not so much what vgf writes to me, but more about what I write to her, that I want to express to my wife, but wife finds it "uncomfortable" to hear, mostly due to religious taboos that still imprison her mind.

12. brit

brit New Member

Thats the best part of cyber sex/ phone sex cuz a generally shy person (which is me) is able to kinda hide behind the screen/phone and say things and admit fantasies that would be tough to say or admit in person. I can be much more descriptive of what I like and what I'd like to do to my partner.

13. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

online is online, and real is real. Like brit said sometimes you can be more open and adventurous, and do things you are to shy to express. I have flirted with the idea of a virtual gf, currently there are one or two girls that I wouldn't mind taking our online relationship a bit further :)

14. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

About 12 years ago while online I met a woman that was in a town in Saskatchewan Canada. Odd that I can't even remember how long it lasted. We both were at a time where our marriages were not working. But it was maybe a year. We had phone sex, she saw me naked I never saw her naked, but did see what she looked like. We have phone now and then. Then one day it just ended.

I had posted a sex story on a website. Out of the blue I got an email from a woman that liked what I wrote. One online thing thing lead to another and we met half way from each others home. What amazing sex we had. Again we both where at a shitty place in our marriages. By this time the woman I was married to had already been working at her second affair. Looking back, I knew something was up. Guess I justified that what I was doing was ok. We met several more times and relationship was starting.

I determined that it had to end. There was a lot of pain from it ending and the pain I inflicted on myself and what was left of the marriage. The wife never knew but might have suspected.

SO the moral of my story is, I would never have virtual person in my life again while in a relationship. For me it only distracts from what I should be working with the one I want to be committed to in real life. Despite the where I am right now with a hold on being intimate.

So for the long winded message here, but it therapeutic for me to share this. It allows me find how the conversation needs to so I can be open with my LM.

But there is no judgment to any of you all here.