Virginity

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pcbdaddy, Apr 9, 2011.

1. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

Ok so my wife lost her virginity to another man, She told me that he went slow she had zero bleeding and it didn't hurt any.....

I had sex with a virgin when i was a teen, i was very slow and used my fingers 1st, She still had bleeding and was sore.

when we were done she said it still felt like i was in her and she kept asking me if she was walking funny..

So if my wife had zero bleeding and zero soreness...Was she:

a). not a virgin when they had sex.
    b). already use to something inside her ( like her fingers).
    c). was his penis real skinny? she said he was 7 x 5.5.

Just curious and wanted opinions.

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I think you're thinking too much. Like penises and breasts, vaginas are different. What happens or works with one woman may or may not with another. Really nothing to be thinking about. :)

3. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

Your reply seems to suggest that you think i am worried about this issue or that im over thinking the issue, Im far from it.

Im not sure about the whole What happens or works with one woman may or may not with another is accurate when we are talking about loss of Virginity.

There are some common traits that happen when a woman losses her virginity, and my wife doesn't fit within those common traits so i was simply looking to see if other women experienced the same issue she did.

4. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I agree with Red, every woman is different and a lot has to do also if she used Tampons when very young and other things. I have had the pleasure of popping several virgins in my time and every one was different. I know it's hard for some to not worry about their spouces previous sex life, but man if you dwell on it you might cause problems you don't want. She is yours now, that is all that matters.

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

That statement right there is part of what has me thinking you've got some worry or something. If not, then good.

Rest assured what I said still stands. Read the wikipedia article on the vagina, specifically in regards to the hymen which is what tears and bleeds. Not all girls have much of a hymen, and not every girls hymen makes it to that point. Not all women are going to tear and bleed or hurt. It really is that simple. :)

6. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

ugh this thread has turned into everyone thinking im obssesive compulssive about my wifes past sex life which is (LOL) to me, It was ment to see if she had a normal loss of virginity or not since my experience was MUCH different.

so much gets lost in translation when reading text sometimes..

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Many girls lose it to a tampon, or something else they might insert to see what it feels like, out of sexual curiosity. I doubt if she knows if or how she's different from another, because the question couldn't have occurred to her. So She almost surely hasn't thought about it. My girlfriend didn't bleed. I don't think so anyway. If she did she didn't say so.

8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

It's just an odd thing to even be asking about I guess, especially when you bring up that one of the possibilities (in your mind) is that maybe she wasn't actually a virgin. Something like that is bound to make people wonder what you're thinking.

Regardless, I have no vested interest in making debate or starting an argument or anything, I've said what I can say about the subject. If it didn't hurt her and she didn't bleed, that's just as normal as a girl who feels pain and bleeds some.

9. azman08

azman08 New Member

Well i believe she wasn`t a virgin lol:)

10. Meee

Gold Member

Normal? Well, she had a loss of virginity that was well inside the acceptable range of healthy, shall we say. Do you mean was it common? Yes, it was reasonably common.

I liked the part about the girl who asked if she was walking funny. I didn't bleed and I had only a little pain, but losing my virginity had a big effect on me. Afterward, I was almost staggering.

11. igor

Gold Member

My wife was virgin on our wedding night (as was I). There were no problems encountered (pain or bleeding). I assume it was because she used tampons but I never gave it any thought. I knew she was a virgin, not that it would have made any real difference.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

bcbdaddy,
    You have a girth of 6.5" like me, and this would make a fair difference for your virgin's first time! Some women tear their hymen through sports or horse riding or using tampons, and this makes a difference as well, especially if they were relaxed rather than nervous that first time.

13. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I was a little sore the next day and too drunk to notice blood if there was any. It was nice and slow :) That said I started using tampons 2 years earlier and also had been fingered so who knows.

14. Godiva

Godiva Member

Yes, some women break their hymens from other activities (sexual or not). So perhaps this was the case.

For me, it hurt quite a bit. Fingering hurt. And then it didn't. Then 2 fingers hurt. And of course, a penis hurt. A lot. Anyway...

I didn't bleed much, but it hurt every time. Then we started going with a bit of vigour- which actually finished it off and it didn't hurt anymore. The bleeding was extremely minimal. A spot or 2. Nothing.

Some people gush out blood for a day, and every time thereafter if they don't leave it time to heal.

Again, the chant "every woman is different".

I know of people with whom it was only uncomfortable for a second, and then quite lovely. So, yeh there is great extremes of what is "normal". It was normal for her, she's healthy, so it's good.

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

Most girls that play sports, ride dirt bikes, ride horses end up breaking the hyman long before sex. Whats the big deal anyway?

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Men, sex?

17. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

Her experience is just as normal as that of anyone else. Some women don't even experience much pain at all, some experience a lot and even bleed.

This is also a great point.

18. Flame

Flame New Member

I didn't bleed and it didn't hurt (he may have been small and I was probably very wet but it was a while ago and I don't remember now!). I doubt that these days most virgins bleed when they lose their virginity. Unless they have never used a tampon or done any sport whatsoever.

19. gyfo

gyfo New Member

With me two of the women I have slept with lost their virginity to me. While neither of them blead that I can remember both we in a bit of pain. Thus the first time for them wasn't the most pleasant experience despiteme being as slow and gentle as I could.

That's the only experience I've had with virgins.

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Virginity..........it's overrated!
    Virginity is.......curable :p