Virginity problem in my country

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by brevalo, Apr 2, 2010.

1. brevalo

brevalo New Member

Hello, I'm from a little country called Georgia.
    In our country we have very big problem, it is "virginity and non-virginity".
    For example, Georgian man say: "I don't want my future wife non-virgin"

Georgian woman say: "I'll have sex only then when I'll get married"

So, what you think about this?
    I think it cause of people's mentality.

Do you have the same problem in your country??

2. north

north New Member

Nope.
    Here in western Europe it's pretty commonplace for both men and women to have experience with different partners before they get married. In my opinion, it's a more primative mentality which insists that the wife be a virgin. Certain types of men are nervous/insecure around women with experience because that means the woman will compare them with her other (possibly better) lovers.

True love doesn't care so much about such technicalities, I think. This is the 21st century, take it or leave it.

3. Northside

Gold Member

When I was young everyone wanted to marry a virgin. A wise man once told me, "Everybody wants to marry a nice girl who doesn't fuck. When you marry her that's what you've got, a nice girl who doesn't fuck!"

4. Godiva

Godiva Member

Northside- i disagree with that. Some women choose not to have sex because they want to share that with one person, the person they truly love. Doesn't mean they won't enjoy it or won't do it a lot post marriage.
    Some choose not to for religious reasons that leaves them feeling guilty if they do do it out of wedlock.
    But i do see your point. Some women just aren't interested! The reasons for their virginity is what truly defines if a woman will be randy after tying the knot.

5. Northside

Gold Member

That comment was meant to be sort of a joke. You know, the irony of finding the perfect "untouched woman" and not being able to touch her either. I like that handle "Godiva."

6. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

anal doesnt count does it?!?

:D

7. Godiva

Godiva Member

Thanks Northside!
    I know it was a playful comment! i did find it funny...but as a fellow virgin i gave my 2 cents. There is surprisingly a lot of women who stay pretty uninterested post wedding. See me? I'm very sexual but a virgin so my poor hubby to be is gunna GET IT and GET IT GOOD, haha!