virgin

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by babygal, Jan 22, 2007.

1. babygal

babygal New Member

hello all. i'm new here n this is my first time posting. i'm not sure if i'm in the correct session. pardon me if i'm wrong.
    ok, i'm an indian girl who's 19 this year n i've been with my bf for about 2years now. truthfully saying, i've never done any oral sex before, no bj's of hj's n whatsoever. i love him to death n same goes to him. he's 22 btw. he was my first kiss. just love the way he kisses me. as time passed, we grew more intimate. first came the kisses, then his hands started wandering all around me specially into my pants. and last year he told me he wud love to bite my nipples. as for a valentine gift, i let him do that n there were restrictions to it. v did it my room(parents were out). he was kissing my neck n caressing me when i whispered to him that he could take my bra off. he was so into it that he grabbed my top straight away but i stopped him by tellin that the top stays on, so i helped him remove my bra without taking off my top. i made sure the lights were off except for a small table light. he pulled up my tshirt n started licking n sucking it. it felt soooo good. i love making out with him n i noe he does too. the best thing abt him is that he respects my wishes n never goes beyond the line. as you guys know, we indians are pretty strict abt this also. i was brought up with the thinking that your body only belongs to your husband. n i want that to happen. i only wana lose my virginity to my husband but at the same time, my sexual desires are mounting for my bf. he wans to marry me n i wan too also provided no obstacles come in the way. we dont get to meet often, so when we do, most of the time is spent on making out. the daring things i've done for him is going topless for him, but i had my bra on of course. n now i know he wans to finger me sooo badly as he keeps going down there n rubs it vigorously on my shorts. that itself realy turns me on imagine if he realy goes in. so i decided to go abit mre further n let him in my pants but i still hv my panties on. he loved it sooo much. when he's doing that i cant help saying please stop which he clearly knows that i dont wan him to stop. i'm sure u guys r pretty confused with what i'm saying. i wan him to stop but truthfuly, i wish to let him in. traditions are stopping me. i wana give this guy myself. but being an indian, i'm betraying my own culture, family n tradition. i wana noe what else i can do to pleasure both of ourselves without crossing the line.
    please do give me ur piece of mind. thank u soo much
    -desperate indian girl-

2. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

i would advise not to let yourself get into the situation where you might not be able to say no (being alone, with no one around to stop you) i perfectly understand the "my mind says no, but my body says yes" if you go against your beliefs and tradition, you will feel worse in the end and you wont be able to take that back. if you two are getting married, then you'll have forever to do those sorts of things, dont rush it now.
    I do find women who know how to pleasure themselves and know what it takes for herself to orgasm (all women are different), end up having a better time in bed. Take this time to learn about yourself. When you are with him, don't let yourselves be in that compromising situation, stay out with friends and family. Then when you part with each other and you're all hot and bothered, you can go home and have some fun alone!! and boy, can that be alot of fun too!

3. babygal

babygal New Member

thank you

thank you. thank you soo much
    u hv no idea how that piece of msg has made me feel. i know what i'm gonna do now. thank you oce again

4. loveit247

Gold Member

Stay true to yourself girl, guys may not be forever but you are stuck with yoruself for life.

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Exactly right :)

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Do what is in you heart. I think if you are even iffey about the sex, you shouldn't even take it further.