Virgin

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Ready2Please, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I've been trying to figure out how to ask this or if I even wanted to ask my question.

There is this guy who I have been talking to lately. He wants to come see me but there is the fact that he is a virgin and I am pretty sure he will want to try something. He knows I am extremely kinky and into sex. I have NEVER had sex with someone who was a virgin so this will be all new to me. I also don't want him to make the same mistake of being with me instead of the person whom he may love.

I want his first time to be special but I also want to show him how to please that "person" for the first time. I don't know what to do I don't want him to make the mistake I did and sleep with someone but not love them anymore. I lost my virginity to my ex fiance and now he is deceased. (long story).

I do care for him but I am not sure if he is the one I want to be with. The age factor doesn't really matter to us.

Mittimer likes this.
  2. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I was 21 when I lost my virginity, so I remember it pretty well. My real brain was actually functioning by that time, rather than my hormone overdosed little head. Anyway, it happened with a woman about my same age, who was my roommate's fuckbuddy (he didn't care for her at all, just wanted sex...). She found out I was a virgin, and set out to make my first time a memorable experience, with no strings attached. Of course, I attached my own strings (briefly) but got over it soon enough.

I have to say I am grateful for the experience and confidence I gained from our time together. I would much rather learn things that way than fumbling around with neither of us knowing what to do, or making a fool of myself with someone I REALLY wanted to impress. The question is, for you, do you want a casual sex relationship? Do you possibly hope for more? If you're afraid he might be "using" you, and discard you for "the one" later, then you need to draw the line, firmly, at the onset. If you just want to play around, have some fun, and help the little bugger out so he's not a stumblebum in bed, I'm sure he'd be grateful for the help (and enjoy every second of his lessons!:D:p)

T

3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Well the fact that we live in two different states and he is really shy. I'm not sure if I want anything more then just what we have but we kind of act like bf/gf. I am definitely not afraid of him using me until the "right" one comes along.

4. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

IMhO, you just need to decide where you draw the line, as far as sex. If you're afraid of losing his friendship, that could likely happen anyway, if he finds a GF who doesn't like the idea. I hate to say this, cause I'll probably get slammed, but there is some truth to the adage that guys have a hard time being "just friends," especially with someone they've slept with. That does change with maturity, of course, but...

Anyway, good luck!

T

5. Ready2Please

Gold Member

It is the same with ladies too. My ex and I broke up,then he started dating someone,then stopped seeing her, came back to me as friends then ended up being friends with benefits and now he is dating someone new.

If I start seeing someone and he wants me back I am not going to break up with that current person for my ex. My heart cant take that anymore. I have feelings for him still but I know I will never have his heart. So I am going to settle as being a friend.

I will have to decide what to do with that younger guy. It is so hard because he treats me right but I am not physically attracted to him for some odd reason. :(

Thanks for the advice...

6. Maverick

Maverick Member

If I was to be totally honest, sex is not my main priority when I meet a woman now. It used to be, which is why I bolded what you said at the end.

I have a great friend who I slept with, broke up, had a threesome with her and my then wife, and still we are awesome friends. Maybe I'm just the abnormal (I think I am), but I hope more guys take the time to get to know the woman before engaging in a relationship of any sort, so that they can remain friends well after.

7. jbaker2007

jbaker2007 New Member

That happened to me i was 21 wen i lost my virginity. I was friends on facebook with this mom who had 2 kids and she was 19 wen we fucked and that was the only time i seen her.