Virgin Sex Tips

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Cy83rDra90n, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

okay, so with a girl's 1st time, you have to get her wet as much as you can get her and it's best to have her on top! is there any thing more to do here? oh and talk to her and play with with her boobs, nips, and clit! any thing elas?

2. daletom

daletom New Member

Ummm . . . is this YOUR first time, too?

The sexual organ you need to stimulate first is the one between her ears. Then spend plenty of time - anywhere from several days, to a few weeks or even months - getting both of you acquainted with each other's body and orgasmic response. Those non-coital lovemaking activities (necking, petting, making out, "bundling", and learning to be good at oral sex) may sound quaint, old-fashioned, and corny but they really do teach BOTH of you a lot about respectfully and effectively pleasuring each other.

You BOTH need to deal with the problems of STD's and contraception. These days the overwhelmingly popular answer to both problems is "condoms". In fact, I don't think that's a very good answer. Teens - especially when one or both are virgins - tend to use them incorrectly, get a false sense of security, and suffer the consequences of "surprises". Work together to find another solution to these VERY REAL problems. (The mechanics of first-time sex will be easier if you don't have to deal with condoms; and natural, naked genitals contribute to the emotional and psychological aspects of first-time sex.)

And when she is ready to envelope your erection with her vagina (notice, I did NOT say "she is ready to let you stick it in" - there is a WORLD of difference!) she should first help you to an orgasm (with her hands, mouth, dry humping, etc) before you attempt insertion. This will help you have the control you'll need. During the 15 minutes or so it'll take you to recover, you give HER an orgasm with your mouth, hands, etc. This will make her as relaxed, open, and lubricated as she'll ever be.

THEN you let her get on top and guide it into her, at her pace.

When you have finished twitching, give special attention to her emotional as well as physical needs. She may want a touch to bring her to climax. She may want to stay coupled and cuddle for a long time, or she may want to disconnect immediately. She may want some time to herself. It has been said that in the moments after their first intercourse, people (both men and women) may be emotionally more naked than any other time in their lives. Respect that - and remember that you can do real emotional damage without even thinking about it.

The only time I was with a virgin girl I got a washcloth and ran some hot water before we started, so it was ready as soon as we finished. I used it to clean up (yeah, blood) and the warm water soothed her soreness. I'm glad I did that!

And I hope your planning and anticipation has allowed for plenty of together time after she gives you her virginity - at least overnight, preferably a weekend or even a whole week together.

3. anom543

anom543 New Member

Wow... I really wish there was a "Like" button on this forum. Best advice if I've ever heard any...

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ditto that!
    I fully concur.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Actually, if both are having sex for the first time then STIs are a non-issue, and condoms are a dreadfully unreliable way to ensure birth control, especially with two virgins! For heaven's sake use a reliable method of birth control, and condoms make a womans first time all that much harder (latex doesn't slide against skin as freely as skin against skin, and for a man it's harder to judge if it's hurting her if sensations are muffled by latex). I've only had sex with virgins by not using condoms, and this has quite successful. But the basic problem is that, if not worn correctly (and using correctly comes from practice), then birth control is not reliable enough (and there are much better ways to ensure pregnancy prevention even if condoms are used correctly - the failure rate is much too high).

Another hint, a woman on top is a tighter position, so not good for a woman's first time. The reverse, man on top in the classic missionary, is looser and therefore better, as long as the man penetrates slowly and steadily. But, at the end of the day, it may hurt her, but you still have to penetrate (it's going to hurt then or later, but it's going to have to happen at some time). Once initial penetration happens the pain should abate and you should be right to continue slow and steady, nice and gentle.

I'm not sure about the man having an orgasm before. A woman's first time can be painful beyond initial penetration so, maybe, a marathon session isn't the most appropriate. Perhaps the normal five minutes or so might be sufficient.

If this first time is not great for her then don't worry because that's normal, and the next time will be better. This is what I did with my wife and it worked okay, and this was my advice for my daughter, and it was successful for her and her boyfriend.

After my first time my overriding emotion was 'so what's the big deal?' My wife had first-time sex with me several years later, and many years later I asked my wife about that first time, and she had the same thought! She enjoyed it a lot, but wondered what the fuss was about! My daughter echoed this emotion; glad she had sex with her boyfriend, someone she loves, but it really seemed too easy (her words). So I'm not entirely sure about the emotional damage comment. One wouldn't want to be crude or blasé after first-time sex, but sex has been around for a long time and it's one of our most basic drives and hungers.

#5 cbrmale, Nov 6, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  6. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Great advice guys!! :)

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Another very worthwhile tip: use plenty and I mean lots and lots of lubricant.
    With my current SO we tried on two occasion but she was way too tight and only on the third time and with plenty of lube and she getting less nervous did we succeed.
    It took another two sex sessions for her to have her first orgasm, in fact she had two that time.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I totally agree about the brain, I lived it and yes, a must. Not just sex talk and dirty talk, but letting her know how you like her, just don't overdo it.

There is more than vagina and breasts to touch on a woman, take time to enjoy the rest of her as well, never know what sweet spot you may discover !
    (A friend of mine discovered his GF melted from kissing her neck!)

Don't rush it and be patient, you may need to take your time getting in.
    Be gentle too, not just one thrust all the way in. Let her guide you and tell you when she is ready. If you treat her nice you will have more of her next.

9. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

there are ways to shoot blanks, temperarely! wool is 1, and polyester is another! if you order a ball bra online, it can also help you shoot blanks! anyone know how to spot a female virgin? on manswers, they say if a girl eats a lot in the morning, it's proof that she's a virgin? i also read some articles online about hymens! they say that if the hymen is broken, it means she has had sex! although, there are ways for them to break it without sex! falling down, horse back riding, riding a bike, and i think balarena dancing, too! the hymen is found at the bottom opening of the pussy, it's some sort of light skin flesh! also out there are born again virgins! it mean's women who had there hymens reconstructed by a doctor, to fool men into thinking they are virgins!

10. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

is it wise to do some anal play on a woman's 1st time? will it help in some way? like will it help expand her virgina a little bit? or is anal more senitive than vaginal sex? or maybe tighter?

11. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I would have to agree with this as well!

12. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

well... dose anal play help with a girl's 1st time or not?

13. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with the guy on top if self control is used.
    I mean going slowly and gently, really listening to her. My ex was virgin when we met and I was on top. We used lubrication, I pushed my penis little by little until it was all in, then thrusting slowly at first, then I tore the hymen the first time so all the "big pain" is done the first time.
    It gets easier of course.
    Turning a woman on is more than working her body, herbrain is one serious organ. KNOW, there are stories of women so hot and horny they orgasm as soon as pebetrated. I used to think it's BS until it happened to me. It's in the brain a lot, and emailing dirty stories work too for ther brain for some woman for wxample.
    Take the time to give good foreplay but it's also more than just physical, it's closeness, take the time to enjoy the ride, not the destination

14. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

ass people, do ass play help at all with a girl's 1st time?

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

If you were having sex for the first time would you want someone to stick something up YOUR ass?

Does that answer your question?

#15 Mittimer, Dec 11, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  16. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

Lol! That Was Fucking Funny! Well, I'm Not Gay And Men's Body's Were Made, To Give Women What They Need, To Make Human Life! What I Wanted To Know Is, Would Ass Play In Any Way, Help Expand A Woman's Pussy, In Order To Have Sex With Her Pussy A Lot More Easier? There Are Many Reason Why 1st Time Sex With Women Can Get A Bit Complexed? Like Birth Defects, Pussy Being Way To Tight, Not Being Able To Get Much Wetter Or Getting Wet At All, Ect. I'm Not Being Un-Senitive Here, I Just Want To Expand My Knowledge A Bit More, On These Matters! This Whole Topic On Virgin Sex Tips, Is To Help People Go Though There 1st Time, Much More Better With Their Partners! And With Your Partner Looking At You So Intensely, You Just Can't Let Them Down! There Depending On You! It's Hard To Say No, With A Face Looking At You Like That!

17. CaramelSagwa

CaramelSagwa New Member

Yesss the top comment is the best advice. But really, when my virginity was taken I was already opened up from using tampons and I was used to masturbating too. Plus before I gave it to him we spent many nights just touching and playing without going all the way. And we used a condom, of course, because I was not on anything yet. He was very respectful... Asked me once to go further and I said no. Fine with it. Then one day I really wanted to go all the way so whoop!

It didn't hurt much.

18. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

Lol! I Thank You For You Positive Reply, you made me feel better about my self! i just wish a certain someone could do the same thing, and not pick fights! once again, i thank you for your reply!

19. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm not picking a fight. Anything but that. Also, men + anal doesn't = gay. Men can get as much if not more satisfaction from anal sex then a woman can.

An actual answer to your question. It all depends. For me, anal play prior to sex can loosen me up a bit. But anal on a virgin? No, I wouldn't even attempt that. First time sex is going to hurt enough as it is, adding insult to injury by trying to play with her ass wont help anything.

Later in the relationship should it continue, you can try doing a bit of anal fingering. But don't do it for the first time.

20. Cy83rDra90n

Cy83rDra90n New Member

Lol! So You Can Be Nice! Well, I Don't Mine If A Woman Uses Her Fingers And Tounge On My Ass! But Anything That Looks Like A Dick, Is Out Of The Question For Me! I Have To Admit Though, When You Say It All Depends, That Was The Only Honest Answer I Ever Got Out Of You! As For The Insult To Injury Part, I'd Have To Say Some What True, But Not Really! Isn't This Better Than Me And You, Going At Each Other's throuts?