virgin need directions.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by willieb4257, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

Hey guys, i got some questions about sex, and im hoping i can get some imput..

Ok, first, when having sex, with a condom, do you or can you cum inside a woman, without risk of getting pregnent? if so, do u warn her, what u do with a condom, do you slide 2nd one on and keep going?

without condom...does pulling out work, is it safe?what and where do you shoot the load?

also, is there indication if i can finger fuck my girl, and she cums fast, she'll do the same having sex?

thanks all

2. Jayce

Gold Member

With a condom on, you can certainly cum inside of her. Personally I've always refrained from doing so, just because I don't feel comfortable doing it. I'd rather pull out with the condom still on and finish myself with my hand really quick. That way I can physically see everything being contained inside the condom and be put more to ease that way.

Pulling out without a condom on is not safe. It doesn't matter how much better you may think it feels without a condom, but just always use one. Otherwise, you WILL get stuck with a child. Maybe not the first time, maybe not the second, but if you use 0 protection and just pull out, eventually you two will procreate.

Eh, this last question I'm not sure of, mostly because everyone is different. You just gotta do the moves right, regardless of whether you're using your hand or having intercourse. If you can move right, she'll cum fast either way. ;)

Additional note: For your own sake, if you two are going to engage in having sex, use condoms and get her on birth control. It'd be so much easier knowing you are using two forms of protection, and it'd be less worry from month to month curious as to whether she's getting her period in time or not. And if she can't get on birth control, take it from someone who's experienced that situation... just don't have intercourse. Doing "everything but" intercourse can be just as fun, as long as you make it out to be. Quite partial to the 69 position myself. ;)

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Nothing is 100%.. my g/f was on the pill.. so I didn't use a condom (was in between a regular and a large so it caused problems for me).

I cummed in her alot... sometimes 3-4 times a day when we first got together.

One day her period came late.. and I got so sick with worry, that I have been using a condom ever since. I just use two different kinds.

We had sex w/o a condom for about 8-9 months and she never got pregnant. The pill is to be 99% effective.

Now as I said we use a condom and she is still on the pill. What I lose in sensation, more than makes up for my peae of mind each month as her period draws closer.

People debate about precum getting a girl pregnant.. but if she isn't on the pill I wouldn't get my dick anywhere near her.

If you pull out just shoot your load on her back.. breasts.. tummy.. girls won't be offended.

Have you found her Gspot yet? I've found that once you make your girl aware of her Gspot, she will cum alot more during sex, no matter what position.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

SOME girls...... won't be offended. Some WILL.

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Never known a girl to be offended if you cum on her body, with the exception of her face.

That is why you talk to her about it first, before you do it.

She will get plenty of her fluids on you, if you know what you are doing. So it is a two way street.

If you find the rare girl that doesn't want you to cum on her body.. I dunno... shoot your cum in your hand or something.. never had a girl say you cant cum on me so... not sure what to tell you

6. Jayce

Gold Member

By the way, might I also add that I've also been a fan of condoms BECAUSE it dullens my sensation? Makes me last longer. ;) Which makes her happier. ;) Which makes for a great night. ;)

7. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

Hmmmm.... "dullens"... that's one to add it to the dictionary! :-D

As for the 'coitus interruptus'--really it all depends IMHO on the fertility of the two persons engaged. Either I'm hardly fertile, or my last 2 boyfriends were. I had sex for 3 years straight, quite nearly .every. .single. .day. with solely interruptus, and lo and behold: no pregnancies! Big caveat here though--my luck is not everyone else's, so go the safe route and use a condom w/b.c.

In terms of the act of coitus in and of itself, if you were wondering (as it seems you may have been), it's fairly intuitive:
    A. Foreplay (no penis in/near vagina)
    1. Condom (on the penis)
    2. Coitus (in the vagina (hopefully))
    3. Climax (in the vagina (suggested method))
    4. Remove penis while holding condom firmly in place at the base of the shaft
    5. Dispose
    (Actually, I think those directions are on the box, so check that out, too)

And if you're anything like my last boyfriend: rinse and then repeat steps 1-5 as needed! Many happy orgasms to you, friend!

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Believe it or not, the biggest risk of pregnancy from a condom is when you first start using it and not condom failure. Condoms do you allow you to cum inside of a woman with minimal risk of pregancy. However once you do cum you need to immediatly withdraw your penis from her vagina. Otherwise you risk the condom slipping off and spilling inside of her due to your penis going "soft". If slippage and spillage does happen it greatly increases the risk of pregnancy. Because of this risk it is a good idea to have second method as back up such her being on the Pill, using the Sponge (not sure if it is still available), diaphragm, or using a spermacide. Any of these will give you piece of mind in case the an accident does happen.

Remember after you have withdrawn from her it is best to take the condom off and when you are ready again put on another condom. By doing this you will make it allot more enjoyable.

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

All good questions willie.

That's what condoms are designed for but you and her have to accept that there is a small risk 2% or so of failure. Also remember a woman can only get pregnant for about 1 week a month so the failure would have to occur during that time. That time is around 2 weeks before her next period so you can reduce the risk a little by avoid sex in the middle of her cycle. You should discuss with her if she is ok with you cumming inside her in the condom. If not just pull out and pull it off and finish with your hand or hers.

Very dangerous if she is not on the pill even to just to put it inside her and not cum you still can get her pregnant. If she is on pill then you ok and back up to 98% protection again. Some people do pill + condom for extra safety.

Probably not but don't worry. Many girls do not cum during the actual sex act because the parts don't line up as good as your finger does on her clit during fingering. You'll find that oral sex is a mind blowing experience to make her cum before or after sex. I prefer giving the girl an oral orgasm before intercourse as part of the foreplay.

Good luck :)

10. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

Thanks guys for all your responses.
    i got one ,more question.

As far as having sex with no condom, i've heard that its safe to do it 5 days before and after her period, that thats the safest time during her cycle that she'll wont get pregnent.
    any truth to that?
    thanks again,

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

That is the popularly held belief. Ovulation (releasing of the egg) happens mid-cycle. It takes aproximately 3 days +/- to travel down the fallopian tube and without being fertilized by sperm, it quietly and peacefully passes out the vaginal opening.

So if you have sex 1 week before or 1 week after her period, you are pretty safe. This would be the best time to be worry-free about intercourse. - It may change the 99% safe, to 99.5% safe. There is always a chance of pregnancy, this side of abstinence.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN FOREGO PROTECTION! Mother Nature has a way of playing some ugly tricks sometimes. We aren't machines, so any woman could at any time have a quirky cycle, involving a not-so-timely release of an egg.

12. Jayce

Gold Member

I can't imagine having sex without a condom. I made a vow to myself I refuse to have sex without a condom until I'm married. Because if I'm married I'm more than likely stable enough to handle an accident, and plus I can pass it off as "oh yeah we're so excited!" when it was purely an accident.

But from now on, it's either BC + condom or no intercourse. That only stops me so far though... I'll still do oral and handjobs, which is fun as hell anyway. Just no intercourse unless there's a pill and a rubber involved.

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Jayce, you are wise beyond your years. KUDOs to you! :tup

14. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

When I was an unmarried teen my gf and I used the "natural" method (calendar) AND a condom. She didn't go on bc pills until about the time we got married, so the wedding night was a little more special. It was the first bareback ride for both of us.

If think you've got the right idea, Jayce. Some women might even lie about being on the Pill. My sister-in-law is a lesbian but wanted a child, so she seduced a married man during her fertile period. She told him she was on the pill. It worked. She got preggers and never told him. About 20 years later "their" daughter called the guy and informed him. Sheesh!

Now it's payback time. Daughter is an unwed mother and crack addict, so sister-in-law, now age 60, is raising her grandson.

It could have been worse for the unsuspecting dupe. He could have been paying child support for 20 years.

15. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

To some extend yes but as Rose said nature can do strange things sometimes. A condom isn't a bad thing, it will help you last longer inside her and protect against STDs.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't like condoms, and they aren't as reliable for birth control as other methods. I suggest if you use condoms because of unknown STD status, your girlfriend be on the pill as well. Much safer, most long-term married couples will tell you that the pill is extremly reliable if taken correctly (same time of every day).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.