virgin bleeding

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Apr 17, 2007.

1. mousse

mousse New Member

Is it obvious when you are having sex with a virgin because they typically bleed? Like.. if a woman lies about being a virgin, wouldn't it be kind of obvious?
  2. Elvis

Elvis Member

There are different states of virginity and it's not always obvious.

A virgin female is one who hasn't had sexual intercourse.

The hymen can be torn in many different ways.

3. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Even when the hymen is intact, virgins don't always bleed.
  4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Obviously not as obvious as you obviously thought :)
  5. mousse

mousse New Member

Do virgins bleed even if the hymen has already been torn from excercise? I'm just thinking if someone is 21 years old you would kind of assume she is not a virgin. If she doesnt bleed when you first have sex with her wouldn't it be safe to assume that she was lying about being one? Or is it pretty common that virgins do in fact bleed and so you would know?
  6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I didn't bleed but it bloodi hurt first time.
    My best friend didn't bleed but it bloodi hurt her too and still does...
  7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Assuming is never a good thing, some females stay virgins past 21 ..
    But as someone said , most females will believe ( and rightly i think ) that they are virgins because they have never had any form of sexual intercourse, but may still have lost thier virginaty by other means.
  8. lynnaloch

lynnaloch Banned

It is impossible to lose one's virginity by any act other than sexual intercourse. A girl can break her hymen by other means, but this is not losing her virginity.

I did not bleed the first time I had sex, but it hurt a lot.
  9. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

I didn't bleed the first time. It just REALLY fecking hurt..Do not assume anything. What reason would you have for suspecting them of lying?
  10. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

my friend tore her hymen in an accident when she was young. Hence, when she first had sex, there wasn't as much pain and no blood. I on the other hand, had quite a bit of pain and some blood.
  11. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

When i lost my virginity i didn't bleed and it didn't hurt so its not really an indicator
  12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

My story echos many the others posted here. I didn't bleed at all on my first time, although it did hurt like hell for the first few minutes. I do remember when my hymen did break. There was a spot of dry blood on my undies and at first I thought I'd finally gotten my period. However, that wasn't it. I was actually a really late starter and didn't get my first period until after I'd already lost my virginity at the age of 16.
  13. mousse

mousse New Member

I see... it's just my girlfriend told her ex-boyfriend that she was a virgin and that she didn't want to do anything. He took advantage of her one night when she froze in fear at the prospect of sex. But she was 21 so I was wondering if maybe he thought she was lying. Or if it was absolutely obvious what he was doing. The issue here was she was too afraid to say no. She didn't respond to anything he said and just froze up. I just wonder... if he knew what he was taking from her.
  14. Indulgence

Indulgence New Member

My girlfriend diddn't bleed either, and we were both young.
  15. adultuserbars

adultuserbars New Member

My gf's hymen was partially broken before I took her virginity (at least she says I was the first), she said it was partially broken from a previous bf of hers who fingered her once. When I did take her virginity, she bled slightly, but not gushing out like a knife cut in an artery or something like that.