Virgin 101: How bad does it hurt for the first time?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miki, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miki

Miki Banned

I've heard your average modern day myths about magic when the hymen breaks for the first time in intercourse but I'm curious to know exactly what goes on. It's painful at first then you gradually enjoy it, right? Then there's the issue of it being too "big" or the problem of not reaching orgasm. If it hurts, how bad does it hurt? Is the pain excruciating for 30 seconds and then down?
    :bow oh, share your knowledge.

2. Jayce

Gold Member

Well, my girlfriend and I had 3 years of no intercourse/everything else practice, so I think over the course of those 3 years her and I fooling around has probably caused her to "break in" a little bit. When we first decided to have intercourse, we did use quite a bit of lube, and she had no pain. Little tense for the very first penetration where she kind of held her breath, but after I was in it was just a matter of going to town.

She told me that the next day her entire pelvic region was in a bit of pain though. She explained it felt like she had spent a full day at the gym, but only working her pelvic area (kind of like a sore muscle feeling).

Oh, and she said everytime she would piss for the next day it would hurt and she would get angry and yell to herself "THAT ASSHOLE!!" then immediately smile over what I did to cause that. :brow :brow

3. pirouette

Gold Member

Miki: I hope this doesn't bum you out, but I've never met a woman that had an orgasm when losing her virginity. Yes, initially it was painful. For me, there was a very distinct sharp pain, and then it felt sore. I think I was so swept up in the excitement of the moment, I really hadn't contemplated orgasming. I was also very nervous. It wasn't "pleasant" until I had sex on a regular basis many months later. Might I suggest other means of bringing her to orgasm? Oral sex might be just the thing! Might I also suggest a romantic interlude, foreplay. And don't fall asleep afterwards! :rofl

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

I think everone is different.Personally I didn't have any discomfort at all,only the awkwardness...and I was very "tense" because I didn't know what to expect.My first time wasn't the most pleasurable(naturally),but It didn't hurt and I didn't bleed or anything.Then again,the was a lot of foreplay and I think we were both definitely ready.Maybe that helped??However, some of my friends complained of discomfort,bleeding,etc.,but not all of them.

But either way,I wouldn't be too concerned...unless you aren't ready.It's a whole mental state of mind.

...Just my 2 cents.Good luck!:)

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi again Miki,
    My pardner was a virgin when I met her and it took us 6 months of increasingly adventurous petting to get to the point of first penetration.
    We had researched a bit on how to go about deflowing her without causing too much pain and we settled on the so called "cowgirld" position.
    This is the man lying on his back and the girl squatting down onto the erect penis. We had a long session of foreplay using lots of lube and finally she decided it was time.
    I can still see the look of determination as she lowered herself down and with only a slight moment of hesitation she rapidly bore down.
    There was just a little cry of surpised pain then her face lit up and I received the most gratifying smile!
    Once in she rode me for a bit then asked that we switch with me on top in the missionary position and since she felt so tight I came very quickly.
    It was many lovemaking sessions later that we became experienced enough for her to orgasm vaginally penetrated but within a short time of attaining that milestone we reached a point of understanding of each other's body such that we climax together and have done since with few exceptions for almost 30 years!
    May your first time be pleasantly memorable but I think for that to be so you would need a patient understanding lover and also have some control however that may depend on your personality and preferences.
    :rose

6. Jayce

Gold Member

My girlfriend had 2 our first night back to back. (we were both first timers then) But that's nothing out of the ordinary for her... It's rare she gets one without another immediately following. I tell ya what, I had to f*ckin work to get her to that point though!

7. pussycat69

Gold Member

I agree.My guy and I ALWAYS climax at the same time.I think you bodies grow accustomed to each other.Obviously I have several,ok,LOTS of moments of climax during our "moments",but I always have one really spectacular one when he reaches it.It's the best damn feeling.Something awesome to share together.

8. Miki

Miki Banned

From what I've gathered reading your replies, the missionary is NOT the best position to start off with? lbushwalker said the "cowgrind" was what he found least painful... So in turn what position should it start with? And rarely anyone orgasms on their first time?! I'm sorry... I'm really... err... well, if you read my profile and see the stupidity in my questions, you can tell I haven't been deflowered yet. :bow oh... share your knowledge!

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

.... damn... I can't remember.....

:rofl

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Hey grandma ... put ya' dentures in, this young buck wants to buy you a beer. :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.