vimax penis enlargement

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by -G-, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -G-

-G- New Member

ok guys I need your help. I have to admit I have definatly become curious about these vimax pills and if they work or not. i have 2 guy friends who are about to blow over 300 dollars on what I originally thought was a waste of money. After they pointed m e to the website (I hope this is ok http://www.pillsexpert.com/penispills/ ) I read and the only rebuttle argument I cold come p with is that it is a scam. the truth is after reading about it on the site I began wondering if it really is a scam. I was wondering if any of you have tried vimax pills and if they work. i dont need to be bigger fortunatly but come on honestly who woldnt want to be =)

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I honestly don't think ANY pills on the market work. And no, I haven't tried any of them. But really, these companies are preying on men's insecurities and making huge profits.

The only real way to increase size is through painful surgery. Is it worth it? If you are near average size, most would say no. You'd be far better off to work on technique, rather that worrying about size.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If you have money to burn, Go ahead.
    the only question now is wheather to use a lighter or a match.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, otc pills for things that promise miracles, weather it be massive weight loss or penis enlargment are notorious for not working. If you want to give it a shot, go ahead, but really take it with a grain of salt. Don't get your hopes up, you know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.