[Ask a Girl] views about older men

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by allforjulie, Dec 22, 2011.

1. allforjulie

allforjulie Member

Do any women have views on older men and younger women

2. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Sure thing. Just now I'm 25 and my lover is 46. Hes a very charming and considerate companion. I make him feel young, and we make each other feel loved and special. So as far as I'm concerned, its a good thing. A great thing, even.

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I don't see any issues with it either way...an older man with younger woman or younger man with older woman. It is all about who each of you are inside. In my opinion anyway.

4. SlaveBoy

SlaveBoy New Member

Age doesnt matter ~ it is how you feel about each other what makes the relationship work. I am 46, (soon to be 47) and always seem to have dated woman younger than me.
    I have dated a lady as young as 25, and as older as 55.

To say the lest, I do enjoy the lady I am with to be younger than me for many reasons.

Embrace who you are with, and dont pass judgement ~ you may pass up on the "ONE" and kick yourself in the ass and never know.

5. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

While he is not my SO, I am 'seeing' a guy who is 19 years older than me but there is absolutely no way that it makes a difference.

In my mind (and as SlaveBoy so rightly points out) age is just a number and it all comes down to how you 'connect' and the chemistry between the two of you that determines whether it works or not.

6. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

As long as everyone is of legal age, I don't see an issue. As long as both are happy. Now, do I think if too big age gap might possibly look a lil odd?...yes.

7. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I think the big question is whether either person is looking for something long term and if they are are they looking for the same things. As much as I would like to think that I am young at heart, I know that even if I was looking I Would have very different interests than I did 20 years ago. Even if someone made me "feel" young I could never see myself having kids again. That is the most obvious thing but there are many others, such as financial, family, and work issues. It is hard for me to imagine being compatible with someone who is so much younger. Of course if it were only about sex, I would love to get it on with someone of a different age.

8. xiia

xiia New Member

I'm 26 and dating a guy who is 36, so he's 10 years older than me. The guys around my age that I have gone out with have been a bit immature in different ways, but maybe I've just been unlucky... Not saying that all guys my age are immature, so nobody bite my head off now... :)

Anyhow, I don't think age really matters, but I tend to go for the older guys as they.... I don't know, they make me feel "safer" in a way, I guess.

9. couple4couplehd

couple4couplehd New Member

Interesting question, one that I asked my present wife. She is 31 and I am 48. She told me that older men dont do stupid things. Her first husband (about the same age as her) married her, then got her pregnant, then started a relationship with another women leaving her holding the baby so to speak. I agree with her, I remember when I was younger I was totally selfish and disregarded other peoples feelings.

#9 couple4couplehd, Dec 26, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  10. wanda4d05ec

wanda4d05ec New Member

I think older men are more mature. I'm not really attracted to older men though.