Video!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Maggie_05, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

My bf is on a week long buisness trip. We were sad to part because, a its a week apart, and b no sex for a week. We decided no interaction from when he leaves till he returns so no calling, e-mailing, ect... So before he left I set up a camera in my room and tapped myself stripping, dancing, and masturbating. All in all it was over an hour video and I used my mom's equipment to put it on a dvd. He wanted to borrow my portable dvd player so I put the video in it and gave it to him at the airport before he went through security not telling him about the video I made. I can just see his face opening the player to see a dvd that has "Watch Me With Headphones" written on it. GOD I CANT WAIT TILL HE GETS BACK!!!

Anyway I was wondering if any of you have ever done a video. Also I saw this thing on an episode of HBO's Real Sex about a place where they let you make your own dirty movie with multiple cameras, lighting, sets, and stuff. Any of you ever heard of it or have any info about it?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Hope your man likes it (and the airport people don't confiscate it).

I have never made a video, nor will I ever make one. I do not webcam, and rarely accept offers to view other cams. The Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson experiences keep me from doing anything in video on the net or otherwise. I choose not to risk a public viewing of my sex life, however unlikely that may actually be.

Hope yours turns your man on thoiugh.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

sounds like something i would do for my girl. If I had one? If i was him i would thuroughly Enjoy it!

And Kbate, thats a smart emphasis on the subject. Although i think i am a closet Exhibitionist, I would really like to do that for a girlfriend someday!

4. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I knew the risks involved with making something like that but heres what I think. If I'm taking the time to make something like that I would hope someone would see it, and if some guy in the row behind him happens to look around his seat and watch all the better. I didn't make it to be hidden away and be some lil secret, I wanted it to be watched and enjoyed. If it gets confiscated, well thats just a good story I guesse. As for Paris Hilton, Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee, they did the opposite of what I'm doing. They made it hoping no one would find out. Restating the theme of this post I made it to be found. I dont like chatting online so I rarely accept cams and even less often do I let people watch me. I dont care what people think of me anyway, I'm having my fun so f*** people, f*** the media, and then f*** your lover.

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

If it was made to be seen, will you mail me a copy? :hump

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

haha we al wish so franky!:D

7. norman_cn

norman_cn New Member

wonderful thing