[Male] Video of penile implant in action

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by octavius, Nov 2, 2011.

1. octavius

Gold Member

2. XXXdragon

XXXdragon Member

hmmm thats interesting. Ive never heard or seen this before. Im a little confused though. Is it supposed to help people with Erectile dysfunction or enhance the size? Or both?

3. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I was talking about this a while ago. I wounder how much it costs.. its awesome. You can fuck for ever. I wonder how hard you get. I mean girls get implant. They need to make a remote. Then make it vibrate have different speed. OMG thats a great idea. I'm getting one... No i don't need it but hey good to know there working on this stuff.

4. nyxx

nyxx New Member

fuck forever? lol thats pretty funny. its for ED dragon, not size.

5. octavius

Gold Member

Generally it is for people who have lost function. People who have had their prostate removed or had to undergo roto-rooter/TURP type surgeries will lose their ability to have an erection. If you're married and in your 50s, what is a guy to do? Strap ons, oral sex..... or you could have that kind of procedure.

6. Essene

Gold Member

"I like the reassuring penis tap at the end."

7. donk730

donk730 Member

:)Don't knock it, I have one due to prostate cancer, and my sex life is better than ever, I am 73 years old,do it 4 times a week or more, it sure is better than a penile pump I used before. I have no cum, so I can go as long as she will let me, and she doesn't have to worry about it during oral sex....no it doesn't make you any larger..:):):)

8. grow4u

grow4u New Member

I've had one for a year now do to a injury in years past. The wife is very happy and so am I, I can go for as long as the wife can handle it, I would put it as the last resort before going through with having the operation, and talk to your doctor and read up on it. I have no regrets after having the operation, will take between 6 to 8 weeks before you can start having intercourse again but thats a small wait for what you can have later. Again only if there is not another way then go and see about it.