Victus Lives!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Victus, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Victus

Victus New Member

Yeah, so after all the drama at the motel I previously lived/worked at, and having to sleep on the floor at my parents' house for around a week, and moving into my apartment, things have finally calmed down for the time being. Granted, it's finals week for me at the moment, but I think I'm back for good now.

Got solitude in my own apartment, got my internet, and I believe my sanity is back as well. Not going to lie, the last few months have made me cry much more than I'd care to admit. Life's been rough, but I'm glad the dust has settled.

The only down-side to my situation at the moment really is that the only apartment I could really afford for the time being has me on a one year lease. I was hoping to be down in North Carolina by March at the latest originally, but that plan's shot. However, my lady friend down there understands, and we both agree that this is a chance for me to put away as much money as possible, so that I can be prepared for anything when I finally do move down there.

Also, to end on a good note, I've actually started to see money come in from my channel on Youtube. Despite the fact that I haven't submitted much in awhile (previous headset has an inline mic, and it works on the audiojack, not USB, so I get a lot of electrical hiss that pisses me off). Though next paycheck I will put a little cash aside for that Logitech H540 I've been dying to get, and really start getting back into a decent update schedule.

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Good to hear this! Keep at it man. :)

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Glad to hear things are getting better for you:)

4. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Happy to hear things are better for you.