Vibrators?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lifuzz, Jan 5, 2007.

1. lifuzz

lifuzz New Member

I would like to get my girlfriend some vibrators and I was looking at this line of vibes:

Anyone have any experience with these? They look as if they really do fit a woman's contour well. Also, I want to get her to experience a g-spot orgasm, any good vibes anyone knows about for this?

Thanks for your input!

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

We never used any of those, but they look interesting, and the prices seem reasonable.

My suggestion: Buy a few different styles to see what she likes. Of all the vibes we own, my wife likes her simple vibrating egg the most. :)

3. MissR3

MissR3 New Member

my bf bought me the double slim vibrator brand new off ebay. it was way less then sex stores.

4. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

What would be a very good powerful vibe?Something that is strong but not too strong.My wife likes the ones that is powerful and has a kinda strong vibration to them.Anyone have any clues which ones will be good ones for her?

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've heard good things about the Hitachi Magic Wand. It's electric, and is quite powerful from what I've read.

6. Elvis

Elvis Member

Best one we ever got was a freebie gift from the sex shop after spending a few Euros there, it's only about 4" long, very slim, but has a very strong vibrator inside.
    Apart from that I built Mrs E a fucking machine from a car screen wiper motor and some scrap metal, it now runs from a small transformer instead of the battery and charger that I fitted initially.
    It's good fun occasionally, she can suck me while the machine fucks her.
    Sorta labour saving for me! LOL

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Rather than go on an on about the Hitachi Magic Wand again, I will just tell you to do a search here and you will see how much I am digging the frickin' thing. WOOT! WOOT!

8. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Thanks,Think I my give it a try.

9. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Have any of you ladies here ever used the Hitachi Magic Wand before? If so, Will those of you have tell me how it worked for you,because every since heelfetish mentioned it to me and I told my wife,she wants to know how other women feel about it and how was it for them.This is why I am coming back to ask you very nice ladies here. so you ladies mind letting me know what sucess you got out of using it?
    Greatly appreciated,

howie_t

10. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

I'm not a woman, but I can tell you my wife LOVES this thing. We incorporate it into most of our sex now one way or another. We always go back to it for the 'go to' gspot orgasm.

Let me say that prior to the magic wand, my wife had never had a real orgasm, much less a g-spot. I'll kinda lay out what happened when we tried it. She was a little wary of getting any hopes up of course, but she has fun with new toys so she was at least interested.

Anyway... I used it to massage her back, which she really loved. Then I slipped it down between her legs -- and it tickled her so she stopped me. I put the attachment on it, lubed it, and worked it into her... and she immediately got REAL interested REAL fast.

For the first time ever, she took control of the thing with both hands -- she usually lets me drive these toys.... she worked it around inside her for a few seconds. I'm not kidding you that within 30 to 45 seconds, she suddenly found the spot. She uncontrollably had a full body shudder and had her first g-spot orgasm right there.

The rest of our session that night she came harder and harder. And our sex has never been the same again. It's better than ever. It's amazing how much a woman actually wants to have sex when she knows she is going to cum HARD when we do it. Every time. :)

11. Eris Discordia

Eris Discordia New Member

I would try an Orchid G, you can get them at numerous places, including Babeland online. It is a hard plastic, so it would give firm pressure, and it is relativity inexpensive, around $22.

12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys.our toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real penis that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during intercourse. My wife loves to insert it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we **** with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or the penis during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. I love to watch these go in and out of her vagina. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favotite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. lideto8

lideto8 New Member

Have any of you ladies here ever used the Hitachi Magic Wand before? If so, Will those of you have tell me how it worked for you,because every since heelfetish mentioned it to me and I told my wife,she wants to know how other women feel about it and how was it for them.This is why I am coming back to ask you very nice ladies here. so you ladies mind letting me know what sucess you got out of using it?
    Greatly appreciated,

14. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

There have been several posts since I became a member here (Dec '06) where women have raved about the Hitachi Magic Wand. It's a best seller at several of the websites I buy sex toys from.

I wanted to find previous threads about it for you, but I'm having a hard time find them for some reason. :ugh I'll update this post if I can find any.

My favorite vibrator by far is a the Rabbit. I have tried many different vibrators, but you just can't beat both clitoral and G-spot stimulation. For me, the orgasms a dual stimulation vibrator like that produces are far more intense.

The Hitachi Magic Wand has attachments, so you can have dual stimulation with it, so that would seem to be a huge plus! :woohoo

Good luck! :)

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Electrodes attached to a real one ? what ya think maybe a seller heheh grins ....just messing about...

But anything that can stimulate either sex is a great thing.... :)

16. deric

deric New Member

Hmmmmm. I think the Hitachi Magic Wand comes with a dust buster attachment too - maybe a crevice tool. It is nice to have options, but I actually know nothing about vibrators. But I am going to read up on them. I have heard that the rabbit is the "real deal" energizer.

17. irresister

irresister New Member

Why is it that men don't use vibrators? Guys, would you use a vibrator like the "rabbit" directly on your apex?

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Some men use vibrators. I have a good friend who is working up the nerve to buy a vibrator for anal stimulation.

#18 Puss_in_boots, Feb 27, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've used an Anal-T vibrator. Turn it on/up when you're about to orgasm. WHOA!YIKES!ZONKERS!

Best "vibrator" I know of for women is the Eroscillator. My wife LOVES that thing.

20. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

My partner and I have used a rabbit while doing anal. With the shaft of the vibrator fully in my pussy, but turned backwards so that the bunny (clitoral vibrator) portion hums away at the base of his shaft while he thrusts into me.

He enjoys the shafts rotating motion inside my pussy while he's in my ass, as well.

Mind blowing. For both of us. :eek: