Vibrators

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Howie_t, May 14, 2006.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Hi ladies,

It's me again and here is the deal.My wife's birthday is coming up in another week or 2,so I decided that instead of taking her out for her birthday to eat.I decided that I would cook something special for her,But I also would like to get her another vibrator (which she has only one)as a gift,but need to know what will be the BEST one to get for her.She likes the ones that has a REALLY strong vibration.The ones for the clitoris on the outside.So can you ladies here who uses them help me with this.I would greatly appreicate it if you all can.All of this will be a suprise for her.
    Thanks,
    Howie_t :help

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm no lady, but I'm able to judge what my lady likes, and it's without a doubt the Eroscillator. I don't think anything else comes close.

3. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

The one called the rabbit

[​IMG]

4. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Is there anymore others have any ideals on vibrators that might work and is really strong or more power?

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It's good to take into consideration what gets her off the best.

Does she seem prone to orgasm mostly from clitoral stimulation, or deep penetration, or vaginal penetration with some anal stimulation? From there, you can decide what kind of vibrator or dildo she would enjoy the most.

and PS- what a nice way to tell her that she is still the only lover you want! Nice work, Howie!

:rose

6. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

a new vibrator is a good gift idea, but i hope it's not the only gift you give her for her birthday. might give her the wrong idea. you should pair it with another gift, a totally non-sexual one, of roughly the same price.

7. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Rose,
    She says that she never has had orgasms from penetrations,Ever since I have known her.Ihas tried everything I knew to make her cum from penetration and nothing still never works.She tells me that she can't feel me deep inside of her and she says that the only way that she can orgasm is from clit stimulation ONLY,So that is why that I really need to pick something that will have a very good strong vibration to it and will last.Something that will help give her mind blowing orgasms.I need vibs that is made for the outside of a woman like for her clitorus.
    Thanks

8. Rose

Gold Member

okay - then - any "bullet" type vibrator is good.
    Anything that is just for clitoral stimulation.

I know what she is talking about. when i am stimulated on my clit, the orgasm is so incredibly intense. Go for that, Howie! You can not go wrong!

9. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Rose??
    When I started having sex with a woman and the way that she was doing and all the noises that she was making.I truly thought that she was feeling me inside of here and was orgasming from me penetrating her?I have ALWAYS thought that.So tell me Do women have orgasms from being penetrated?Can they feel when a man is inside of here the hold time he is going in and out of her?

10. Rose

Gold Member

That's probably a 'relative' question, Howie. I would imagine every woman is different.

Personally there are two things that I enjoy immensely while have intercourse. Two things that add to my orgasm:
    1. clitoral stimulatiuon
    2. Thickness, as he is entering and going in and out.

I'm sure I've posted in several areas, I prefer 'girth' to 'length'. I just get more pleasure from that. The only real time that the inside of my vagina feels his cock is if he thrusts a bit too hard and it actually hits my cervix. And that is not a pleasurable sensation. I don't really feel the interior movement, except as stated above, when he is real thick. And then, the sensation is mostly at the opening, and in a little bit.
    Now, if you angle your position to where you hit the G-spot, then she'll feel the interior movement - because of the stimulation of that spot. that's a whole different ball game (no pun intended).
    -------------------------
    :rose

11. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Rose,
    I am thick,REALLY thick from what I have been told,from her as well as other women whom I have been with.Let me tell you this,There was this one time that I was hospitalized from my car accident and this female nurse
    was taking care of me.She had to give me all my baths,basicly she had to help me with just about everything except for feeding myself (that's how bad I had been hurt)while my wife wasn't there.Well while she was bathing me and when she had gotten down to my lower half,I sudden got very aroused down there,when she saw what had happened,she blurred out OH MY GOD! you are sooo! big.She then took it into her hand and said,I never have seen one big as yours.Well she finaly finish bathing my and left the room.Later she came back and this time she bought the other nurse who was helping her with me and she had to had her(The other nurse)see how big my cock was.She proceed to pull back the covers and up my gown, then took my semi-hard penis into her hand,started rubbing it up and down until she got it like it was when she first saw it and then show it to the other nurse who was with her.The other nurse said the same as the same thing,but added that no way that she would be able to get that big thing inside of her.The nusre who was showing it to her said yes you can,it's really big,but you can get it in you.She said how,look at it,it's bigger than what I have seen since I have been working here and with males.Well to make the story short,The nurse came back in and said before I leave I just want to say what a good patient you are and to tell you that my panties are soaking wet from what I have seen,See you on tomorrow.Then she left the room.Yes I did see her on the next day,but my wife was there too,so all she did was smiled at me and did everything she was suppose to do in which my wife hoped her give me a bath that day.What them 2 nurses said to me about my penis,bought back to me about what I had always thought about my penis and sometimes I still think that I am too big for a woman.I was even told that when I was in my teen years by nurses and other women who saw it.Just thought that I would share this with you since you mention about the girth of a penis.:eek:

12. spring72

spring72 New Member

a jelly one with a twist (how do you call this; like a banana) to stimulate the G-spot