vibrators

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by J-Jo, May 23, 2007.

1. J-Jo

J-Jo New Member

hi everyone i just recently found this site and it has been a lot of help so far. I jsut have a question and please don't laugh LOL (well unless it is that stupid of a question) me and my boyfriend want to try adding vibrators so here is my question: 1-if i order one off of the internet are they going to start sending magazines to my home? (i still live at home) 2- I don't want anything that is crazy i just recently started having sex so i don't want to be scared. Can anyone recommend one for me? thanks in advance for all of the help that i know i will be getting.

2. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

babe go to a adult toystore to get a vibe i bought my first one from a toy store now i have over 85 of them

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I ordered a Hitachi Magic Wand directly from the company that makes them. I have not gotten one bit of spam mail or email from them since then. Oh, and to learn how I feel about the Wand, do a search here under Hitachi Magic Wand. I think I've mentioned it about a million times. :D

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I've ordered sex toys online before and never had any problem with junk mailings later. But if your worried, go with the suggestion of buying in a shop.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

DO NOT order from Adam & Eve, they send you tons of crap, and some of it is very incriminating.

6. nikinacky

nikinacky New Member

Cowboy Lover is right on. I ordered from them and received their catalogs for years. I had kids in the house who'd come home from school and check the mail before I got home from work too. I suggest you go to a sex shop and look the toys over yourself. You may also find something fun for him.

niki

7. Tainted

Tainted Banned

Why would you need 85? thats just silly, unless your an ann summers rep but even then if you personally have over 85 then ya thats just silly.
    Tainted.xxx

8. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

dont know where you live so this may not be of any use, but if your in the uk Ann Summers, have shops all over the place in major shopping centers, you can also order on line, and get no junk mail ,or they have house partys, ring them and they will tell you if any are going on in your area, i have half a dozen differant ones but the one i love best is the Rabbit
    i have also used an online firm called my pleasure they never send any junk they email you with offers if you want the to
    hope they can help
    www.annsummers.com

www.mypleasure.com

love sue

9. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

for your first one i wuould also suggest that u go to an adult toy store and buy it becoz on websites teh pictures can be misleading an di guess if u go look for it urself than u can feel and see how it will be like ( in your hand of course lol ) plus there will be ppl willing to helpo you decide...failing that www.forafters.co.uk, no nasty magazines sent to your home, all packages arive in brown or white padded envelopes and they are real good with delivery charges and stuff :) very fast tooo hehheheh

10. Ass Focka

Ass Focka New Member

Just use Amazon.com you noobs, they ship everything in an Amazon labed box. I recommend the Pocket Rocket

11. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

my first vibe was called "promises" from ann summers which was good coz i went in and an assistant came over and asked me what was i looking for and i felt very comfortable talking to her about what i wnated and that it was my first vibe...............scary thing is tho when i told my mum i was thinking bout getting one and showed her the one i wanted on teh website she dashed off to her room and got that very same one lol mother and daughter thinking alike huh lol
    anyways back to the story it is definatly better to actually see all the different vibrators in person it may be a lil scary but its worth it....if your gonna spend a lot of cash on somthing u wanna make sure ist right for you coz i dont think they do returns if it dont fit>.< lol

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

No need for the attitude, Ass Focka.

13. Ass Focka

Ass Focka New Member

There's no attitude here bro, would smilies help? :D

:eek It did help!

:lol

14. daveos

daveos New Member

hello,

Hello, when me and my girlfriend first started trying vibraters we found it easier going to the adult stores to buy it, because the store owner can give great advice on what to buy for beginners.

15. J-Jo

J-Jo New Member

thanks for all of the help everyone. My problem is that the closest sex store is about three hours away. oh well the ride down there could be fun ;)

16. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

well hun if the ride down there is not fun the ride back will be :bow :bow :bow

17. cyber_wryter

cyber_wryter New Member

Gosh, And & Eve has been around since the late 70's or early 80's. They were the first mail order company I ever dealt with (for reading material, aka masturbation fodder, as I recall). I am pretty sure that way back then they didn't send you any periodic mailings unless you opted for them. So I went to their current web site just to see and sure enough, Cowboy Lover is right. Not only do they send you their own mailings, but they rent your mailing address to 3rd parties!

True, you can opt out, but that's just wrong to my way of thinking- you really should have to opt IN to get this stuff in your mailbox. Shame on Adam & Eve! Anyway, if you see this Cowgirl, I think you can go to their web site and get them to remove your name from futre mailings and I'd think that you can also call them and accomplish the same thing.

To address the original question though, try Amazon for what you are looking for. I am not really into adult toys, but I know that a surprising number of different things are available through them.

18. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree Adam and Eve does spam but every other place I've used doesn't. Check there privacy policy most are very strict and confidential.

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, we did call them and told them to quit sending us stuff. The part that really burned my biscuits was that the stuff they sent showed pics from movies you could order on the OUTSIDE of the envelopes. Not cool, not cool at all.

At least, since we called, they have stopped sending us mail.