Vibrators - the rabbit

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fozzy, May 8, 2007.

1. Fozzy

Fozzy New Member

Ok, I'm looking to buy a vibrator for my partner and she has specifically asked for a rabbit!

I thought this would be quite easy to find but wow! There are so many different types out there! She had one of the basic models before and I'm thinking of one that has more prominent beads on the shaft, and also going slightly larger in size than a normal rabbit.

Any advice before I make the purchase would be excellent!

2. jemimer

jemimer New Member

I own a platinum rabbit, and I am very very pleased with it.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The big rabbit from what i have seen sure looks like it can deliever a great amount of pleasure where it counts :)

4. Fozzy

Fozzy New Member

The Thruster looks quite interesting but is it more of a gimmick than anything else? Surely the user can thrust herself at a speed perfect for her?

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have no idea if its a gimic as you say, but it sure looks good to me.
    what do you think ?

[​IMG]

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Have you asked her which one she would like?

7. Fozzy

Fozzy New Member

Im trying to surprise her! Ill have to drop some probing questions. :D

8. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

My wife has one called the Jackrabbit. We bought it after we tried a low cost rabbit. This one uses three C cell batteries and has a wired remote. The shaft gyrates, and it has the beads that get rolled around. She loves it.

One of the great things about it for us is that it doesn't stick out of her very far. We only have anal sex and with this Jackrabbit, she can have it inside of her while riding me cowgirl. As well, she can shut it off once she orgasms, as it's too intense to keep it running afterward.

The only disadvantage? She orgasms to quickly. We still only use it about 50% of the time. When we have anal only sex, she can have orgasms that last 15 to 45 minutes (more than an hour a few times). With the Jackrabbit, it's wham, bam, thank you Sam, and she's done. It's like premature ejaculation for women. When she wants it to last, it's anal only. For a quick one, she uses the Jackrabbit.

9. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife and I love our sex toys. The ones we use during intercourse are: Trojan Vibrating Ring, Penthouse Golden Egg and Pocket Rocket. The Trojan Vibrating Ring fits on the penis and vibrates the clitoris during intercourse. My DW says there is nothing like a real dick that vibrates. The Penthouse Egg can be used on the clitoris or inside the vagina during . My wife loves to insert it in her vagina and then I insert my dick and we fuck with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms. The Pocket Rocket is great for stimulating the clitoris or my dick during intercourse. We have a rabbit type vibrator(Purple Titan) that my DW uses when we masturbate together. It is actually a little longer than the rabbit and goes in further. I love to watch her cum while using this. We have 3 vibrating dildos(2 jelly and 1 black rubber) that she also uses during mutual masturbation. I love to watch these go in and out of her pussy. We fantasize that we are having a threesome. We have some anal toys(Spectragels Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend and Anal Beads)that DW uses to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Our favotite lubricant is Wet Original and for anal we use Wet Platinum. Toys are hot!!! We also like to watch group sex DVD'S.

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Any of those rabbit clit type vibes are a great choice. They all do a great job of buzzing her clit.