Vibrators - For the ladies!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mtm1980, Jul 3, 2008.

1. mtm1980

mtm1980 New Member

So, I have discussed before that my girlfriend sometimes has a hard time having an orgasm, and I know that's not the only goal during sex, but sometimes I just want that for her. I am going to get a vibrator because she says that will get the job done.

I have two questions:

1. Any suggested vibs?

2. As long as I am the one using it on her, is the intimacy of the act still there?

Any help would be awesome!

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=14816

Check out that link for some reviews.

As far as I'm concerned, the vibe doesn't ruin the intimacy, it's a man that doesn't know how to use one that kills the mood. I prefer to use it on myself and let him assist in other ways.

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There are a lot of great vibrator and sex toy threads on this forum, and even some that review their performances.

As far as the intimacy issue, there's no reason why using a vibe on your partner (or even her using it on herself while you watch) is going to take away any intimacy. The vibe is just a tool intended to enhance the experience, but it's not the main attraction. It doesn't replace the feeling of skin on skin and shared bodily warmth.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

The intimacy of using toys together is fabulous. My husband introduced me to them and it has created a whole new world for us, and for me alone. You will most likely find your sexual world opens up once you introduce vibes...

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

What a nice thing to say. :) Thank you...I'm glad you like that I'm a freak. :brow I agree, the intimacy is definitely still there whether I'm watching or operating. ;)

Drop any and all inhibitions you might have (and encourage her to do the same)...my wife loves the rabbit-style vibes, so you might want to try one of those.

BD