Vibrators during sex?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Shellen77, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I told the guy I'm seeing that I have a vibe & he requested that I show him it. So, I did & we explored with that. Now that's all he wants to do use that damn vibe on me. To me using that vibe is fun, but I don't want to use it each time we are having sex.

Men, what's the fasination with women & their vibes? Could you enlighten me a bit?:D

2. killjoy

killjoy New Member

well,
    they're fun :p
    err, i guess i don't really know why :)

3. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Hey, at least he hasn't asked you to use the vibe anally....or has he??! :p

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

No he hasn't asked that, but damn close.:brow

5. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

not sure about the fascination with that....maybe he likes the buzzing sound? i hear if you hold it steady against a guys scrotum it can be pleasurable....hmmm....

shellen....if you're comfortable enough to have sex with him...then just voice your concern.....don't know how much good that'd do..but it's worth a try....either that..or "misplace" your vibrator...

6. Quantum

Quantum New Member

I think it's the fact girl's moan loudly and it gets us excited. IMO.

7. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

LOL! That can't be it for me...cause I'm rather loud in bed!:D It's just so weird for me at times. He'll sit there & watch so intensely at it while he's using it. It's almost like he's studying it or something! LOL!

Acid, I'm gonna have to try that out! I wonder what he'd say if I told him that I'm gonna use it on him! He'd probably freak...mainly because he'd think that I'd want to put it in "somewhere"! LOL!

8. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

This is just a thought but have you considered the possibility that maybe he fantasizes about seeing you with another guy but is to shy or embarrassed to admit it to you. Maybe watching the dildo in you is as close he can get to seeing "something else" in you.....just a thought.

9. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

I think it's pretty simple really. It's a way to really focus on your pleasure without having to expend much effort that can distract from really being able to pay attention to your responses. Can watch you get off without having to worry about how tired his tongue or hand is getting =).

10. talkitive male

talkitive male New Member

I totally understand the point posted earlier about wanting to see you with another guy, while i would argue it probably is in the same vien it doesn't necessiarily run as deep as this.

I have used them time to time with girls, and it is that it feels so dirty or strangely unnatural (sex is for want of a better word is organic, and a vibe is, well a machine), this unease can be very exciting, do remember that anything between consenting adults is okay, and most sexual fantasies are based on a sense of unease (arguably the male orgasm it self, ever hear a man say "I I just, just, can't take it no, no, more aaaarrrrgggghhhhh, that was amazing", it is build up, the slight discomfort and the resulting relief coupled with the feeling of euphria that makes and orgasm so damn good.

another point though if he is over using it maybe he feels it is giving you pleasure he can't try reassuring him of how much better he feels

hope this helps

11. slick

slick New Member

My wife has used one for years... I love to watch her.. assist her.
    Very erotic to watch her pleasure herself. I think a man likes to watch a woman do anything that is sexual. Men are just more visually turned on than women.
    When we first married she was shy about using one on herself... she liked for me play with it. Finally she used it on her self... since then she doesn't want me doing it.. she says I don't know the spot. :D

12. hotlady

hotlady New Member

i know about the "spot" ;) ... i taught my man exactly what to do and where. we have fun everytime we are in bed. and yes by the way, if you put the vibrator next to his scrotum, he WILL enjoy it :D . he also likes the little spot between the scrotum and his anus. he says it feels good. i have no problem getting myself off while he watches and of course helps me. i have my "Toy Parties" all the time to get new toys for us to play with. i have even bought him some male toys and it is fun to see him get off too :phat

13. slick

slick New Member

hotlady... my wife has an Eroscillator, sometimes she uses the "finger" attachment on the back and just under my penis head, then she covers it with foreskin.... I can't stand but a minute of that! :hump

She favors the Eroscillator for I can give her oral or sex doggie style while she works on her clit. :toast

14. AndyC

AndyC Banned

Well guys generally like to think they are great in bed and can make their ladies come repeatedly :). Not to be too cynical but a vibrator does really make life so much easier. I used to play the piano repeatedly for 4-5 hours a day everyday for 4 years. I can honestly say that fingering a girl to repeated orgasms is much harder than all that practice! A vibrator simply saves a guy's fingers :).

Also it can be quite erotic. One of the things I often do is sit facing the mirror with my gf's legs bent up and spread wide apart. And then we use all our hands to pleasure her. I just love the sight of her when she comes. I often think a vibrator here would be great but so far we've resisted the impulse!

15. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

My girl has a vibrator now. I like it when she lays down and starts playing with it on her. I then take over and stick it in more and more deeper and turning the vibration on higher. She moans and squeels and then we get into the sex.

16. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

Sounds like fun Willie, but recently bought a few for my wife, but its difficult for me to make here play with the damn things, shit...

I would love my lady to love them. even to the point she used them when i'm not around, but probably not happen. i got her 3 sizes to choose from.

I guess latin girls are not that much of a thrill :(

17. slick

slick New Member

Give her plenty time, once she uses it she will never let you run it again... or that was the way my wife was.

18. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

I hope your right, cause i'm planning to buy more. when i visit USA again, since there are not store of does kind over here.
    Want to turn her into a Sex Pro, we're each oders first time sex partner.

Thanks Slick,

These forum is kind of slow.

19. ianinuk532

ianinuk532 New Member

I agree with Slick on this one. It just looks so good. I reckon its also related to most men liking the woman on top, we just love seeing you being sexual.

20. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I love using a vibe on a woman because I can focus on her.