Vibrator

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by feelgood2000, Jun 13, 2015.

1. feelgood2000

Gold Member

My GF just got a vibrator and its her first ever. I've never played with one, my question is what can we do together with it?

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well that's a pretty open question. It depends on each others limits and desires. That puppy can be used many ways ...on both of you

3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Let her figure out what she likes.. and then have her show you what she likes.

And then just experiment.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The answer is..........anything she wants :)

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

OH MAN!!!!! you can take it over the top and drive her wild, hot and wet, rubbery and worn out :) !!!

You start slow and explore different angles of entry with the vibrator, try them, have her give you feedback.
    Try without the vibrations first so you know it's the placement, not the vibrations, and if you can do the same with your penis,
    you know what to do. Then the vibrations are a bonus. Try it on her clit, g-spot, nipples. If you are into anal also.
    Make sure she is wet or lubricated before going inside her.
    You can combine the vibrator and giving her oral at the same time.
    One way to drive a woman crazy it to aim for her g-spot and press your palm just above her pubic bone. this increases the sensations inside for her as you sandwich her parts between your palm and the vibrator (the same works with my fingers too and IT WORKS)

Of course you use it to slide in and out, take it easy at first so she doesn't get some and tender, and later she is able to go for longer periods of fun. What you do is all in your imagination actually.
    Try the side, bottom, top of her vagina, rotate the part in your hand when the vibrator is in your hand, make the vibrator rub several places all around. use it like a lever, up and down, Just explore different techniques to know what she likes.

duffy likes this.
  6. feelgood2000

Gold Member

Thanks everyone!!!!!

7. duffy

Gold Member