[Ask a Girl] Vibrator size and anal use

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Platfrmmules, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

I am going to buy my girlfriend a vibrator and she also likes anal play and know she will insert the vibrator there. I want her to feel full and stretched. I think a 8-10 inch vibrator will be perfect for her vagina but my question is an I dreaming that this will also be suitable for the anus. I don't expect her to fit the length into her anus but will the width be too much. Would I be best with a 6 inch vibe for her bottom and 10 inch for vaginal or opt for a 8 inch hopeful one size fits all approach

Thanks

2. almostthere

Gold Member

What ever fits. If she works on it a 12 inch will fit in her butt.

3. Platfrmmules

Platfrmmules New Member

Will it? When you look on a medical chart the actual straight but only looks 4 inches before it curves

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Don't put a vibrator into an arsehole, unless it's designed for that and has a lip to stop it going too far! I used to work in a hospital and have seen some amazing x-rays including a decent sized vibrator and even a set of salad tongs!

Like intercourse, length is less of an issue than thickness. I'm 6.5" girth and most women didn't want to have anal sex with me but a few did and it turned out quite easy. So my penis is probably your upper limit for thickness and you may want less than that.

5. one20inafiftyfive

What cbrmale said. If you want an anal vibrator, they make 'em. They're called vibrating butt plugs. No need to go to deep, hence the reason plugs are relatively short. Again, as cbrmale said, make sure it's designed for anal. It'll flare at the base preventing it from going to far. Even if you think everything's alright, that ass will suck up a dildo in a flash. Especially during intercourse and heavy breathing, etc.

6. one20inafiftyfive

Furthermore, whatever you do, don't go anal to vaginal without thorough cleaning or using a condom (on the toy).

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

id like to help, but i dont know shit about the ass.

yeah i know, that was weak....

8. thunderseed

Gold Member

Haha! Yeah but it was totally worth it. :D

9. thunderseed

Gold Member

Oh I forgot to actually respond to the question. Asses can stretch a lot, but generally don't take too much length, although I have seen some amazing asses take the length of someones fist right up to their elbow.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

i just googled "anal insertion"........holy shit!!.....watched a woman pass a football.......and i aint talkin bout a legal forward pass either....jeez...i dont think ya need to worry about a vibrator being "too big".....

11. slickdick

slickdick Member

In my humble opinion the perfect anal toy for me as a beginner was 7" long. 1.75" in diameter.
    It stretched me in a good way. enjoyable and not the least bit painful.

12. thunderseed

Gold Member

oh ive seen a video of a girl shoving a basketball up there, i wish i had bookmarked that one. Also there was one vid of a girl shoving one of those prickly toilet brushes up her bum... looks like that would kind of hurt.
    But yeah they stretch pretty miraculously LoL