vibrator -> eroscillator question

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by wicky, Aug 15, 2006.

1. wicky

wicky New Member

hello,
    I have a question to 'eroscillator users', I hope someone can help. I'm considering buying one for my wife but I'm a afraid that the stimulations are to intense for her and that it will be a one-time use. We use an egg shaped vibrator on regular basis and when the power is set to low there is no problem. But last year I also bought a pocket rocket and that was way to intense for her, she didn't like it at all. (way too much noise, it feld cold and the stimulation level was much too hard). I don't want that to happen again.

I don't know what to believe, the one review says that it's very powerfull while the other talks about very gentle and soft stimulation. (like a soft finger) I know that there are three intensity-levels and I think we will stick with the first one. I also want to buy the soft finger attachment.

I ask this question because it's a rather expensive buy, i hope somebody has an advice.

thanks,
    Wicky

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hi, "Wicky"! welcome to :sf!

I don't have any experience with one of those, but if you hang around a bit tonight, I'm sure "Melicious" will be on - and she has everything! :lol
    She'll steer you in the right direction, for sure. ;)

3. wicky

wicky New Member

Eroscillator -> question to Melicious

hi Melicious,
    your name is mentioned as some kind of expert so I hope you can help me with the above

thanks,
    Wicky

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

LMAO. Thank you Rose. I don't have EVERYTHING.... but I'm sure as hell workin' on it.

My first question for Wicky is the age of his lover and how long they have been together. Why? Well, my answer is gonna be different if she's 23 and simply hasn't learned her body yet, or 55, post-childbearing, and having some other sort of issue. So I think age and experience make a huge difference. I'll add more after I get that info, k?

Mmmmwa.

5. wicky

wicky New Member

hi melicious,
    my wife is 38 and we are 14 years married and have 2 children. About knowing her body, mmm there is much room for improvement I think.

No further problems accept that it's very difficult for her to reach orgasm

Wicky

6. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

my wife had the very same problem(note I said had). It is something that can be overcum LOL. She use to be a 1 huge climax, then don't touch me.....in that lasy 2 years, it has switched to being able to squirt during climax, Multiple oragsm(maybe 1 to 4 minutes apart), getting more secure in her sexuality and being able to enjoy it and not worry...
    :cool
    I would sugest a few nights of just stimulating her and talking to her.....heck even have her masterbate for you....sometimes thats all it takes, you could be just a hair off ( literally) from her "hot spot"

As far as the erocilator goes....all I have heard is great stories about it, never have tried one yet.....but a friend of ours has one and swears by it, carries it in a padded guncase; so you know they treasure it ..........

We have our fair share of sex toys too(LOL fair share....too many to list actually) but most are under 100 bucks we have a few that are more, but just a handful of them....

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Damn, D! Steal my light. Sheesh.

I'm looking at the erocilator now....and that is a freakin' beautiful toy! I want someone to love me enough to get that thing, damn!!

8. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Well when is your b day again???? thought you wanted the hitachi wand

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Wicky,
    I'd have a tough time guessing whether or not the Eroscillator would be too much for your wife, but my wife LOVES hers. We've got a fair selection of toys, but the Eroscillator was one of the first I got for her and she's never found anything that even comes close to it. Alas, I've given up on buying more toys because she'll only try them briefly and then it's back to "Doctor Ruth". She starts out with it on low speed and usually bumps it up to the medium speed. Been using it for more than 7 years now without a hitch -- or a suitable replacement.

It's not a vibrator. It works more like the old Oral B electric toothbrush. If you happen to have on of those, try it (but leave the plastic covering over the bristles).