vibrator dependent

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 33stack, May 5, 2014.

1. 33stack

Gold Member

Has anybody ever heard of a woman use a vibrator so much that she now finds it difficult to cum from a penis?

2. Anotherday

Gold Member

Well, a lot of women have a hard time or can't cum from penetration alone. My wife needs clitoral stimulation to get off. She also uses a small lelo vibe most of the time, but using my fingers on her clit while we fuck still gets her off.

But, yes any kind of stimulation can dull the senses if done too much, so I can see where the reliance on a vibe too often could make other things more difficult.

33stack likes this.
  3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I have very different orgasms with a vibrator than I do fingers, tongues, or dicks.. They're both satisfying, just completely different physically. But I wouldn't say I've ever been dependent on a vibrator as far as being able to get off.

AtkCCC and 33stack like this.
  4. Joys

Verified Gold Member

Your question reminded me of a chat friend I once had who could only cum using her vibrator

33stack likes this.
  5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I knew a woman that could only have a orgasm my using a vibe on her clit. I tried very hard to cure it but didn't have much success. She thought she was broken.