Vibrating Tubes for a Penis

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Logger, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logger

Gold Member

I did a search of Male Vibraters, came up with quite a few options, apparently. I remenber I bought one when I was single. I used it a few times. Seemed OK to get started.

Now there are some that pump up pressure. Anyone tried the pressurized tubes with a pump and a vibrator? Results? Prices?

Since I have been married, I just masturbate with my hand, as it seems to get my wife more excited, and more likely to get some action going. Not always, but there is that tendency.

I am not sure that the vibrator tube and pump are teh answer to marital harmony. I have run into a number of women who object to even maturbating. Any women think tube vibrators are the answer for their man?

Ideas?

2. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

i've read up on those b4. they seem "cheap" [of quality], very expensive, and they cause damage to your penis by destroying cappilaries.

i'd avoid them at any cost...

3. squrilmonkey

squrilmonkey New Member

my wife bought me a fake vagina with a built in vibrator thingy from her bachlorette party and it absolutly fasinates her. so i know what you mean

4. slick

slick New Member

How about Venus

My wife bought me a Venus a couple years back. It really does a great job but expensive. My wife got a kick out of helping me use it when we first got it. She used it on her clit but didn't do much for her.

She and I also have used her clit vibrator on my penis and it will get me off very easy. Her vibrator has a finger attachment that works great on my uncut penis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.