[Ask a Girl] vibrating cock rings

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bigballs, Aug 21, 2014.

1. bigballs

bigballs Member

Ladies... I am curious what your experience is when your partner uses a vibrating cock ring on you during intercourse vs. Not.

ply likes this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It's different. I love the feeling on my clits especially the last one we used. It was like I was being licked while fucking. It was amazing.

fixitagainbob, Doitagain, ply and 2 others like this.
  3. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We use a rechargeable Ego e1 made by Jopen. It has several speeds. My wife loves to put it on my dick ant then put the head of my vibrating dick between her pussy lips. We both cum so easily. We also use it when I put my dick in her. Sometimes she will just use it n her clitoris while we fuck. Great toy.

4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I've never used one. I am curious. I've talked about it with my SO and she thinks it will just get in the way. I am actually worried it may make me cum faster

5. WC1989

Gold Member

From past experience my former partner would become to distracted by a vibrating cock ring. (He could careless if he wore it or not, but if he did performance suffered) maybe went numb? In one instance i took it off, inserted in myself, and went to town orally. Finally a vibrating cock ring win!

Doitagain likes this.
  6. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

This is the exact reason I've never suggested it to any man I've been with... I think it'd be fun to try, but I'm afraid that he/they'd cum faster than I'd prefer.

Doitagain likes this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

We've tried one out before. Was great right up to the point where the vibration actually made me go numb rather than add to stimulation. I stayed erect, but it wasn't worth a damn because I felt pretty much nothing (kind of like when/if you use desensitizing creams) and she said it didn't add enough to the overall experience for it to be worth my drop in enjoyment.

Perhaps with a less powerful vibrating cock ring... I don't know. In any case my personal experience says they're a fun gimmick or great "gag gift" but not much in the way of legitimate enhancement.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend and I use the disposable ones. For a long time, they were the only toys we used. We were using condoms at the time and we happened to see the disposable ones made by the condom companies. This was convenient because we didn't feel we could keep sex toys around. They were intended to help hold the condom on, which they did very well. We don't use condoms anymore, but we still get a vibrating cock ring sometimes as a treat. We put it on him around the base, so the vibration didn't make him cum very fast.

The trick to using the vibrator is to keep him all the way inside me and have the vibrator pressed to me. At first, when he stroked in and out as usual, the vibrator kept moving away from me and it was just annoying. Also, the cheap disposable vibrators make a lot of noise, so keeping it muffled between us is another incentive for us to keep so close and pressed together.

As we embrace tightly with the vibrator pressed between us, I can feel his cock inside me pulsing and getting harder and harder, and he can feel me twitching and clutching and squeezing as the vibrator makes me buzz and shiver, and then he can feel me throbbing as I cum quite hard. Eventually, it all makes him cum very powerfully too.

Doitagain and jt _couple2012 like this.