Very big problem!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

I have this problem and I cannot seem to get by it. I have been having sex with my gf for 2 years now, she was my first, and yet i always seem to go with in 30 seconds of intercorse. There have been times where i was able to last alot longer but they are rare. I am a person who masterbates alot, more then 5 times a week and iv heard thats not good. I have looked into many different things that could cause this and what could fix it. Here are things iv tried:

No masterbation/sex for 30 days. *for people who are cronic masterbaters*
    -supost to let the cemicals balance back out. :mad

Try masterbating just before sex. :ugh

These are probably the 2 most commen things i have found and yet none of them worked. I did find something about gaining control of your muscels in your pubic area, and once you have control of them, you are able to keep them relaxed and it will alow you to prolong ejaculation.

I dont know what to do. I have heard about the Bosten Medical Group that is supost to fix everyone from premature ejaculation but I dont know if $180 is worth finding out if it really does work. Anyone know?

I am looking for anyone to have any idea's or techniques that could/will help me out. I am running out of idea's and I dont want to have to deal with this much longer!! :bang :bang :bang

2. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

This is a common problem with guys your age and will probably get better with age.

For now, focus on pleasing your partner. Spend lots of time on oral or manual stimulation if she enjoys it. Discuss buying a nice dong or vibrator for her. My ex was a premature ejaculator, and he used to use a dong on me for a while before he entered.

How does your partner feel about your issue? Does she mind?

Also, sometimes having oral befor can actuallly make your dick lose some sensitivity so it can take longer (or it can backfire and make you cum faster :eyes )

What happens when you pause and wait and don't thrust? Just lie there inside her and talk to her and be a bit nonsexual, adjust to the feelings before thrusting?

Anyway, hope this helps!

3. hurley

hurley New Member

My gf is kinda ok with it, just when we are in a good mood and then have sex and i go fast, it kinda puts us both in an edgie mood. I always give give her what she wants with oral. Before we have sex, and after if she wants it or wants to orgasim because she didnt get to with me.

The thing about her giving me oral, is that she is embaressed or feels stupid doing it. Also she doesnt like to do it because I have never been able to cum durning a bj and she feels shut down because of that. Is there anyway to make her feel more comfterable with it and enjoy it?

If we stop before I am about to cum, the feeling will go away, even if i wait 5 mins, if i start about 10 seconds later im starting to peek. It sucks stopping because when I stop, she starts to lose feeling.

Thanks for the suggestions, maybe this will give you more information to provide more.

4. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

right im not sure how much this works or not but here goes, your gf when having sex is she a very vocal kind of woman or does she express her pleasure alot, coz sumwere one here i have read that you get even more turned on whne you no that your partner is enjoying themselves and so cum faster im not sure how tru it is but it sseemes to be the case with me and my bf too, coz i do express myself lol in my own little way and he has said to me that it just drives him crazy and cant hmm contain himself, so maybe you cud ask your gf to hmm im not sure bite her lips or quieten down alittle to see if it works, i no thats sounds abit mean like " oh hunni couldy you just be quiet" lol put itin another way lol so it dont sound so bad xx i dunno if any of this made sense but here goes mwah xx have fun n tell me i it works x

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Hurley,

Do you usually have sex in the same position? If so, have you tried others?

I know when I'm on top, I tend to have a greater sensation, and therefore cum faster than when she is on top. Maybe something along those lines would work for you.

6. strngthghts

strngthghts New Member

Dude, your putting to much into it, does some serious forplay then, and then do it with her or. masterbate first the second time always takes longer.

7. hurley

hurley New Member

To Frank,
    We have tried many different sex positions, and we seem to get the same result. I have read somewhere about the fact of the muscels not being relaxed around the bladder and prostate glan and that could be whats causing me to go extremly fast. I am going to have her do this possition on the couch where im layed back and shes on top of me strattling me. She may hate me for this, but im going to sit there and do nothing and see if that helps me any. That way i am not moving nor flexing anything. If this does work, we will have to work together on this and have me slowly start doing things during sex.

To Strngthghts,
    Honestly, our forplay sucks alot. She hates giving head because she gets frustrated that she can not make me cum. Also she feels stupid doing it and iv tried to complement her and give her idea's to make her feel better about it. With our forplay, it may go for 15 mins and thats about it. It usaly goes, kissing, fingering, eating, sex. Also for some reason, she has to have clitoral orgasm and then go straight into sex for her to get pleasurable sex. I have a few idea's that i may bring to her, but if anyone who is reading this and has any idea's let me know.. i need anything and everything right now!!!

8. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

hey dude, i sometimes go quick, my problem used to be i could never get hard because i was so nervous about not performing. The bets tjhing i found is fuck, if you shoot, go down untill your ready to go again. The 2nd time youll probobly have to stop before you die of exhaustion, if you shoot, get back down and go again when u r ready.

one thing i found helped is when i was on season (as a wrestler) id eat alot of eggs (bout two a morning) and sometimes taking nutrient feed (in form of milkshakes). Aside from the extra testosterone, eggs are a afro...something...shoot...they make make u want to shag like mad anyway. And the exercise is always a good help (women love the solid body) as well as the fact wrestling did work inscrease my stamina (i could go for hours, one night we went through an entire tube of lube).

Anyway, my advice is exercise, sex foods, and hard work....although i think someone suggested a dildo, thatd be good too.

9. LEVI

LEVI New Member

Last for ever!

This story sounds just like the problem i have had. i will tell you after 3 years of being treated by a physican nothing worked. i was put on ever drug know to man kind. zoloft is the most helpful but still i only lasted for several min. this was good news because it was better than 15 seconds. i was really felt stupid seeing a physican for this problem, but there are a lot of people with this problem. the only good thing about my problem is that i became great at giving oral sex. i could put her in a seizure., not literally. i can give her oral and make her cum for long extended periods of times where she would shake all over and the bed would be wet like a gallon of water was poured on the sheets, or there would be juices flowing down our leather couch. buy acident i had been but on a pain med for a tooth removal. now what i am about to tell you is that see a physican and do this the correct way. i was but on 30 mg roxicode and i could not take a full one because it would make me sick. i happen to break one in half for a few days and we happen to have sex and oooooo my god. we fucked for 5 hours and i never cumme. i went and seen my urogist again and told him, he will only write me 10 pills a month because they are addictive. but i can take a half a fuck and fuck and fuck. now the bad part, you have to work hard to make your self cum. now if you try this , see a urologist and stat off at a small dossage.
    now to end, rather than this sometimes a few alcohol drinks wolud help. but what ever you do , do not combine both! do not get them off the street, go see a doctor tell him your problem and this will fix it. be and my wife have the best sex life and are extreamly active. rember see a doctor you will not regret it, they will want to try other pills first but refuse and get this one " roxicodone " you may have to start with a small amout. all this exercise shit, mental shit, anti depresants are a bull shit. i know. i could write for days on the topic. i he will not write you a precsrip... ask him for just two pills and give that will let you know that i am telling the truth. " to a better sex life" i want you to learn what it feels like to fuck for so long that your dick it self gets wore out and tired! then she will be so excited that she will awake you after two hours of sleep with it in her pussy again begging you for mor of that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.