Verbal Humiliation...Is it just me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Reyes, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Reyes

Reyes New Member

Hi Guys,

First post here so please be gentle! :nerv

My wife and I have been happily married to each other for 5 years now - we're in our mid 30's and both had sexual experiences before of about equal measure.

We talk a lot about our sexual likes and it's fair to say that the best and kinkiest sex I've ever had has been with my wife.

I've recently really got into a real festish of becoming incredibly turned on when my wife verbally 'hurts' me...things she's heard people say about me, what people think of me, what people have said about my work etc. Basically, the crueller the talk (she whispers in my ear as we make love), the more it tuns me on. I beg my wife for the cruelist but I suspect she's frightened of hurting me and whilst there is an element of that, there is more an overwhelming feeling of pure lust. This has been going on for a few months now...any of you guys or gals ever experienced this?? It seems to be different from the normal humiliation fetish in that it's not actually a sexual insult that tuns me on so much...seems to be more an esteem issue etc.?

Regardless, sex is fantastic at the moment as a result...just trying to get my wife to find everyone who has something to say about me!

R

2. pirouette

Gold Member

I'm sure there are people who will tell you to seek counseling. I'm not one of them. I completely understand where you are coming from-
    a fellow submissive

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I don't think counseling is necessary either. What you're describing wouldn't turn me on; at least I don't think it would. But that doesn't mean there is anything at all wrong with you. If it works, and you're not hurting anyone, go for it! :)

4. Reyes

Reyes New Member

I got to be honest I don't think it would have turnd me on a year ago. The thing is, my wife and I have grown very strong as a couple this last few years and things I'd never in a million years would have thought would be a turn on, now can be. My wife has massively grown in confidence too of late and we're trying things I'd never dreampt we'd ever do now.

Pirouette is exactly right in that it's a Sub/Dom issue as well and I also love my wife having this wild and sadistic side to her, something I can't control....

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is an interesting and timely topic for me, because just the other day I related two stories to a friend about this sort of thing.

One time at work, I screwed up MAJORLY, as in I drove a tractor right into the side of the barn. My boss was gone when it happened, but when he got back, he basically charged at me and started chewing me out loud & harsh in front of my other co-workers. The more he yelled, the hotter I got until I reached into my jeans and got myself off. (I was standing behind a counter where he could not see the lower half of my body) The whole thing blew my mind, I got off in seconds.

The other incidence of me getting really aroused from being humiliated was in 2nd grade. I was in gym and the teachers had us doing races where we assumed the crab position, belly up, and had to scuttle to the finish line. I was really bad at it and was so slow the other kids had all finished and were taunting me. Between the jeers, and my pants rubbing agianst my crotch while I was trying to finish the race, I was so aroused I just kind of plunked down on my butt and sat there in a daze. Wild shit, I tell ya!

So anyways...I haven't experienced that sort of thing besides those two times, so I found your story interesting and it has piqued my interest. Oh, and welcome to :sf .

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Reys
    Have you heard the old saying that whatever works for you, Do it
    As long as it doesn't hurt Her or anyone else, Why not
    But you could encourage Her to be a little more intimidating
    and maybe tie your hands or something to see if you are just submissive.

Hiker:sf

7. zapper

zapper Member

Wow, you jerked off in front of your boss and other co-workers while he was yelling at you? How many other co-workers do you say were there?

8. Love2Doher

Love2Doher New Member

My thoughts exactly. Lol :jizz

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Bumping this for Brad and to answer the question I did not see earlier.

There were 5 other co-workers in various parts of the stable, all busy pretending to work and laughing themselves silly at my expense. I don't think anyone knew what I was doing.

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I can almost see CL, face flushed and trembling... "Ohhh gawd... Don't stop yelling; I'm almost there!"

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Im submissive by nature with females...I love to be dominated , being verbaly humiliated is a great turn on during the times where she will be in charge of me..

but outside of sex im not so submissive.

12. Reyes

Reyes New Member

Ditto me as well. Given your age and location it must me something we inhaled or ate as youngsters (I'm in Spain).

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

hahaha........Im not sure on why i am...but i know i enjoy being like that,with a female , powerful ladies ( not meaning rich either ) are a great and excitingly enticing turn on.

A very close female friend of mine recently got me into wishing for a certain type of sexual lay.. being dominated in a workplace room, her taking me over a desk and making me hers fully. im not going into to much detail except to say OMFG, that is defenetly a fantasy i would love to try out for real.

14. Dreama

Gold Member

I love being dominated by my fiance. Ah, it rocks. But, I like to dominate a little, too. A bit of both rocks my world. But, when I'm feeling submissive, insults are a great turn on. :)

15. jemimer

jemimer New Member

Im with Kronie on the office thing, I work in big office with a board room, with a huge mahogony table, I would so like to have sex there, such an opulent place to be so naughty, but would like also like the idea of a verbal dressing down, in the board room, encourage more from my staff lol

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

It can be an emense amount of fun...always great to have the control taken away fully...yummm...

Can be the one in control ( i like that also, but do prefer to be the one under control hehehe )

17. jemimer

jemimer New Member

its nice to reverse roles and experiment

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well for me sexualy i am pretty much open to all things ..

I will and would defenetly try near on everything once. and loads more than that if i loved or enjoyed it.

19. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

man what storeis, how the hell did you get yourself off in second grade!? thought that was physically impossible, and didn't the look on your face give away what had happend?

I mean bloody hell, you get of that fast? i gotta insult my girlfriend more often >:)

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sometimes the old adage works with some females ....treat them mean keep them keen....but that doesnt mean all females will be up for that :)