Vera's Elixir

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, May 28, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Vera's Elixir

He answered the phone on the third ring, a bit perturbed at having his slumber interrupted. “Hello?”

“Is this Daniel?” a raspy female voice said.

“Yes, it is. Who is this?” he said.

“My name is Vera; I got your number from your receptionist.”

“Didn’t she tell you I was on vacation and was not to be disturbed?” Daniel said, unable to keep the irritation out of his voice.

“Yes, she did, but I can be very persuasive,” she said, and then he heard a cackle that made his skin crawl. Something about the voice made him feel uneasy in an odd way.

“I need your services tonight, I am in a bad way, can you come to my house within the hour?” she said with a slight wheeze.

“No, but if you call my office, I am sure you can be scheduled in as soon as I return from vacation.”

“No, that will not do, I need you tonight, right now. Daniel, I am a woman of great wealth and I will make it worth your time, I can promise you that.” Again, came the creepy laugh in his ear.

He was about to hang up, but then thought about it. Business had dropped off in past months, and truthfully, he needed the cash. “If I am to come to you at this hour, it’s going to cost you double my usual rate of a hundred dollars an hour.”

“Honey, if you get here within the hour, I will triple that,” she said. “and if you do me right, I may pay more than that.”

He breathed a deep sigh and said, “OK, what is your address?”

She told him where she lived, and he packed up his table and oils and started the drive across town to her house. As he drove, he replayed their conversation over in his head and an uneasy feeling came over him. He could not put his finger on it, but something about her voice made him nervous. It was almost as if she had gotten into his head and manipulated him. It wasn’t just the money she offered, there was something else that made him go to her, something indescribable. As he drove, he could not help but notice how brightly the full moon lit up the landscape. He could not recall a moon so big and luminescent before.

He pulled up to her house and was immediately struck by its sheer size and grandeur. The mansion was impressive and somewhat foreboding to him, as he climbed the steps to her front door. He rang the bell and soon heard footsteps approaching. It seemed like the person was walking with a limp and he could hear the thud of a cane before the door opened. He was greeted by the sight of a very elderly woman, her white hair was pulled into a tight bun, her back was stooped and her skin was pale and wrinkled. She looked at him, and her thin lips drew back into a broad smile, revealing discoloured, misshapen, teeth. He was unsettled by her hag-like appearance, but forced himself to smile back at her as he introduced himself.

She greeted him and led him into her house as he struggled with his equipment. She lead him up a staircase to the second floor, down a long hallway and into the biggest bedroom he’d ever seen. He was immediately struck by the lavish décor, clearly, this was the home of a very rich woman.

He started to set up his table, but she stopped him, saying, “I’ll never get these old bones up on that thing, may I lie on my bed as you massage me, instead?” She motioned to the enormous bed in the center of the room and he nodded his head and brought his bag of oils to it.

She excused herself the bathroom so she could undress. As he waited for her, he looked about the room and noticed some things he had not seen at first glance. The ceiling above the bed was covered in mirrors, there were black satin sheets on the bed, and red velvet ropes tied to each of the four posts. He chuckled to himself, thinking she must have been quite the wildcat in her day to appoint her bed in such a fashion.

He heard her approaching, moving stiffly, even with the aid of her cane. She wore only a white cotton robe and her claw-like hands and feet were clearly visible. She had let her hair down, and it hung like matted straw about her face. He shuddered. He’d worked on some elderly people before, but no one like this. Guessing, he figured she had to be in her late 80’s or early 90’s.

She approached the bed, and then said, “This may strike you as odd, but will you please turn off the lights? I prefer to maintain a shred of modesty.”

She cackled heartily as he nodded and moved to hit the light switch. He heard her robe fall to the floor and then the sound of her climbing into the bed. In the dark, he fumbled for his oils and made his way to the side of the bed. He coated his hands and reached for her. He noticed she did not have the sheet draped over her, and he moved to cover her body. She pushed it away and told him he didn’t need it because of the veil of darkness. Normally, he would insist on a sheet, but again, he felt that somehow she controlled him, and he did not protest.

She was on her abdomen and as he expertly moved his hands over her and he could feel every bone. He was repulsed at first by her terrible thinness, but thought of the money, swallowed hard, and continued his work.

She moaned as his hands worked their magic and her body relaxed until she was completely limp. After twenty minutes of working her back, neck, shoulders, arms, buttocks, legs, and feet, he helped her to turn over onto her back.

As he massaged her silently, in the darkness, he was once again shocked to feel how thin and frail she was. It was almost as if her skin was so delicate he could puncture it with his fingers, so he was very careful and gentle. She moaned again, as he worked from her feet, up her legs, towards her thighs. He was a bit alarmed as she spread her legs wide as his hands approached the junction of her womanhood.

“Vera, you can keep your legs a bit closer together, I don’t need that much room to work your inner thighs.”

She sighed and pulled her legs closer together, giggling to herself. Daniel was starting to get a vibe from her, that perhaps she wanted more than a massage, but he shook the idea out of his head. Afterall, she was far too advanced in years to expect sex, wasn’t she?

He moved on to work her torso, then up to her chest. In the dark, his fingers accidently brushed against her left nipple and he was shocked to find it hard and erect.

“Are you cold, Vera, shall I cover you with the sheet?” he said.

“Ha, ha, are you kidding, this is the warmest I’ve been in ages!” she chuckled, her laugh making his skin crawl once again. She shimmied under his hands, so that they came to rest on her breasts. They felt like empty sacks of flour to him, as they sagged under his fingers.

He finished her up helped her to a seated position, with her legs dangling over the side of the bed. He offered her her robe, but she pushed it away saying, “Daniel, you have awakened something in me and I want you.”

He was shocked and sputtered, “Vera, are you asking for a happy ending?”

“That’s exactly what I want, and I will offer you five thousand dollars to do it.”

Her voice had taken on a commanding tone and he could not believe he heard himself saying, “Okay, Vera, as you wish.”

“That’s grand, now, get out of those clothes young man, and give me what I need.”

The way she said, “what I need” gave him a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach, almost like there was a hidden meaning in her words, but he did as she asked, and took off his clothes then, got into bed with her.

It was now her turn to rub her hands all over his body and she cooed and chortled as she explored his strong, youthful, body. Her hands were cold against his flesh and her bony fingers made him flinch. As repulsed as he was, he tried to think of the money, and willed himself to relax and let her touch him.

She stopped her caressing, and he heard her move on the bed. She took his hand and then he felt something soft on his wrist. It took a while for him to realize what she was doing, then it dawned on him, she was using the velvet ropes to bind him to the bed. He smiled to himself and played her willing victim as she tied both hands and feet, to the posts.

“There, now I have you where I want you,” her voice croaked in his ear and he shuddered again. She got off the bed and opened the heavy curtains that covered the windows. The room was filled with the moonlight until it seemed almost as if it were day. He was amazed at how brightly the room was lit up as he looked up at the mirrors to see his naked form spread-eagled on the bed.

She shuffled back to the bed, then climbed in beside him. She started to kiss him deeply and pushed her tongue into his mouth. He kept himself from gagging as she kissed him, her broken teeth and bad breath assaulting him. As sickened as he was by the smell and taste of her, he was amazed to feel his cock start to stir. She moved a hand down his body and took it into her hand, then shimmied down until she was able to take it into her mouth.

He gasped as her thin, dry lips worked up and down his shaft, coaxing an erection out of him. He looked into the mirrors again and was mortified by the sight of her upon him. She was even older than he first thought, by the looks of her, yet she was somehow getting him to stand erect and hard in her mouth.

She got more aggressive, reaching between his legs and fondling his testicles in her hand as she sucked his cock and bobbed her head up and down. The experience was surreal to him and he was incredulous that despite her appearance and advanced years, an orgasm was building within him.

As his cock thickened and grew, he closed his eyes, to block out the sight of her and just let the feeling of ecstasy overwhelm him. Soon, he felt a huge wad of cum start to build up and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. She took all of him in and sucked him with more gusto until he could not take it anymore and he released his seed into her maw.

He was surprised that as he came into her mouth, she swallowed it down and kept sucking him until he was spent. As soon as the last spasm of his cock subsided, he felt pain throughout his entire body. Every joint and muscle ached and he jerked his body in a panic.

“Vera, there’s something wrong, I don’t feel very good, please untie me.” The sound of his voice startled him. It was deeper and raspier than he knew it to be. It wasn’t his voice at all, but that of a man much older than he.

“I’m not ready to do that just yet, Daniel. I need more of your precious seed inside of me,” she said, in a voice he did not recognize.

Her voice had somehow changed, became softer and more melodic. He was confused, and his eyes flew open and he looked up. Was it a trick of the moonlight, or did Vera appear to have changed? He blinked and looked again. Her hair was darker, the bones of her back not visible at all. He strained to look down at her and she smiled back up at him. He did not believe his eyes. Looking back at him was a full lipped, red-haired, beauty! Her body had filled out, her flesh had taken on a healthier hue, and her breasts were full and plump.

He lay there blinking, trying to register what he was seeing and feeling. She moved to straddle him and started to move her body up and down his, pushing him into the mattress and grinding her pussy into him. His body ached and his mind raced, in no way comprehending what was going on.

Again, he felt his cock start to rise and his balls tighten, as her beautiful body slid across his. The weight of her made his body hurt, and he struggled against the ropes, but he felt so weak it was no use to fight them.

Before he knew it, she had slid her pussy over his rock hardness and was lowering herself down upon it. He felt it slide between her lips and was enveloped by a hot wetness that made him moan. Vera started to hump and grind into him, making him gasp in pain. She had a wicked smile on her face and her perfect white teeth shown in the moonlight.

Too dazed to digest what was going on, he looked up into the mirrors once again and was shocked to see his reflection. His skin was pale and mottled, his hair thin and grey. Seeing himself, he cried out, but she covered his mouth with her hand and continued to ride him.

He felt so weak and frail he could not fight her as she continued to work his cock in and out of her pussy, her wetness dripping down to his shriveled balls. He lay there as she used him, tears running down his cheeks, breathing is gasps.

Incredibly enough, he felt another orgasm building in him as her tight pussy drew the cum up from his sack. He could not speak, but in his mind he was screaming, “NO, NO, NO!” as he realized what she was doing. She was milking him for his seed, using his fluids to revitalize herself. His cum was the elixir of her youth.

Even as these thoughts rushed through his head, he felt himself tighten, then release as rope after rope of his hot jizzim flooded the walls of her pussy. She rocked and bucked upon him, sucking him dry until he was limp, then climbed off of him. He turned his head to watch her walk across the room, her body was perfection and her gait flawless. He moaned out to her, “Vera, what have you done?” but she did not answer, just left him there, his ancient body shaking on the bed.

#1 Barbwire, May 28, 2008
    Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. igor

Gold Member

Oh my, CL - what have you been drinking or smoking lately? :nerv

Fantastic story, Really! Guess I'll stay away from anyone named Vera :whoa

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Whatza matter, Igor, ya skeered? Muahahahahahaa! [​IMG]

4. bucky

bucky New Member

Nother great story CL.:bow Scares me how your mind works:eek
    What an imagination. What a lucky hubby you have.:brow I think.:nerv

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

You've told me that when you read my writings you sometimes shake. I bet you're shaking like a leaf now, aren't ya? :lol

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

O---M---G! CL...this is incredible! Oooo...I LOVE stories that combine sex and wickedness. Oh my my my...I'm standing here beside myself!

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause!

BD

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Finally, a man brave enough to handle the story. Good for you, BD. :lol

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ah ain't skeered o' nuthin'....

9. yardlyin

yardlyin Member

wonderfull imagination

oh! CL, what a wonderfull imagination you have ,...very creative and meaningfull imagination.i never realised you have such a talent to mix up sex with this kind of a horror.congratulations cl...expecting more...in future!

10. charged

charged New Member

Another superb writing CL...................Great Job. :bow

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I just love it when one of my stories gets a good response. I was unsure how this one would go over, as it's not exactly the jerk-off fodder you are all used to reading from me.

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Awesome story. Very imaginative and different.

13. cook74

Gold Member

Shit!! Now I'm going to have nightmares...:nerv

Great story CL, really had me hooked from the start. I think it was the little extra things like Daniel noticing something in Vera's voice, or the size and brightness of the moon.

Whatever it was it really worked :bow

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aww, didn't mean to scare you so much, Cookie baby. Ya want I should come hold your hand as you drift off to sleep tonight? :brow

15. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Lol nice story! At first I was really turned off like "uhh, why is she writing about an old frail lady." And then it got interesting :)

Reminds me of the old Taoist/Tantric beliefs that every time a man ejaculates, he loses part of his life force and ages faster, which is why they developed ways of having sex and orgasming without ejaculation.

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm bumping this because I just reread it for the first time in years.

It's a lot different than any story I've written or seen posted in this forum so, I figure some folks might be interested in it

17. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Thanks for bumping. Made me horny.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

Only you Booby, only you. :ugh