Venus69

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Venus69, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Venus69

Venus69 New Member

The thought of dominating a man really turns me on. Does domination always involve physical discipline? Any tips on how to act out scenes would be appreciated.

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Venus 69,

I have used top sheets to tie my wife's ankles and hands, looping the sheets under the mattress. In the movie Rosemarie's Baby, I believe they used sheets to tie up Rosemarie when they incanted the Devil to copulate and conceive with Rosemarie. You could probably tie up your own legs and ankles with sheets, and let your husband tie up your wrists. I have heard of neckties being used also.

I can sometimes use substantial hand pressure on the large leg muscles of my wife.

What fantasies of discipline come to mind?

Blessings

3. blade

blade New Member

i dont think it's all about physical...but also the sexual...using toys to make him erect (or prevent him from, if u really wanna be cruel) and sometimes teasin about their sexual fetishes or what nots to make the person seem inferior, but in actually ur rasin his/her esteem so u see its a mental thing too.

4. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Venus 69,

Perhaps giving orders could be a part of a domination sequence. You could tell H, that you may, or may not extend him some marital privileges, after 1 hour of his precisely obeying your command.

Bark Like a dog, 3 times.

Do 3 push ups.

Run in place for 10 minutes.

Vacuun the living room

Do the dishes.

After the one hour, you can decide what to do next.

5. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant New Member

Dominance is also all about trust. Your husband puts all the trust into you. He allows you to do what you both want. And have a safe word. Something that you would not normally say during "this". This way - you both can have fun, he might beg you to stop, but you know it is OK because the safe word has not been said.

Spanking, tickling, oral sex, ice, wax, feathers, whips - let your imagination run wild. He does not have to be tied down either. But you are in control. You tell him what to do. You tell him to strip, but leave his underwear on. Or maybe you tell him to rip his shirt off. Dominance can mean a lot to different people - but it is about trust.

6. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

I kindda liek it when my gf pretends like she knows shes hott, and kinda pushes me on the bed, and take soff my clothes, and shes on top, kindda taking control... its kindda fun that way....