Venting Thread!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Untamed, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Is something pissing you off? something really grinding your gears? and you just need to let it out..

Let it out here!

Tonystarkxxx likes this.
  2. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Well last night I went to sleep late knowing I could sleep in today.. BUT.. that wasn't to be.. I woke up earlier than hoped and couldn't get back to sleep.. so now that it's mid afternoon I am tired but not able to nap as I have things I need to do! Argh! lol

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I am experiencing writer's block. I managed to make the edits I needed to be happy with what I have. But now I am stuck. :mad

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Something stuck between my teeth that I can't get out and it hurts like hell!!!! damn you food!

5. Flame

Flame New Member

Same here and it's driving me crazy!!! I wrote my first book without any problems; the words just flowed from my fingertips as I typed. But now I'm a couple of chapters into my next book and ... it's stuck. I'm sure that if I can just get through the scene I'm working on it'll be fine but I can't seem to move forward. It's so frustrating!

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That is called frustration Untamed.
    What was the food?

7. luvbug

Gold Member

I found out yesterday my nieces lied to me. That pisses me off more than anything!!!

chikinlil and wachwomen like this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Why do you care that your niece lied to you?
    All kids do to adults so what's new to upset you like that?
    Come on spit it out luvbug.

9. Dino

Dino Member

My boss expects me to take responsibility for all my supervisor's stupid ideas. He knows her ideas are stupid and that the repercussions are her fault but he expects me to own it for the sake of peace.

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

Ya want em wacked? I know a guy LOL

Old people behind the wheel, get these old farts off the damn streets.

11. luvbug

Gold Member

Its a long story about my nieces. Their lies caused some major problems between me and their parents. Now that I know they lied to me I made the first move and apologized to their parents and am working on being friends with them again.

I know all kids lie. But their lies had some serious consequences.:yell

12. luvbug

Gold Member

My vent is with the postal service. They lost my March house payment. We got a letter last Saturday that said our loan was in default cuz we were 2 months behind. I couldnt get hold of the bank to see if the checks had cleared. Called the finance company first thing Monday morning....they received my April pmt 2 days after I mailed it.....and applied it to my March pmt. They told me if my pmt was received by the 16th it wouldnt be late and we would still be in good standing.

SO...I went to the bank and put a stop pmt on the March check and issued them another one. Took this one to the post office in town and mailed it. I just called the finance company and they STILL DONT HAVE IT!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POSTAL SERVICE DOING WITH MY DAMN MAIL??!!!!!

13. Meee

Gold Member

I'm on the crew of our college production of The Tempest. It's a beautiful production and last night was opening night and everything went wrong.

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

My son's gifted class did the Tempest, he was the narrator since he was the only thrid grader (several years ago) that could speak with an english accent (Thanks Monty Python). When my daughters gifted class did A Night at the Globe, she was Queen Elizabeth and presided over all of the vinettes. The girl is such a Drama queen.

15. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

WHAT THE FUCK!! is right!!! Damn :yell

Today my vent is with my grandma knees! Yeah I injured them a couple of weeks ago.. thought they were all good.. but whenever I wake up and go to walk.. My legs buckle beneath me! WTF! Damn soccer LOL

I literally have to ride my bike every morning for them to be revitalized and warmed up for the day!

16. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Taxes are a complete nightmare! I thought trying to figure out what state taxes to file was bad being from two different states but I was wrong! Trying to do the amended federal return is the real nightmare. I have no clue what I'm doing but I hope I get it right so that we don't have to pay someone to do it for us.

17. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Seriously, just go with Jackson Hewitt or H&R Block. They're really cheap generally, especially for the peace of mind that it will all be done correctly.

18. AGFUNK

Gold Member

We went to h and r block and their computers were down so we couldn't do our taxes so I figured out how to do them on my own. I was told that filing separately that we would get more money back, come to find out we were wrong.

I had made an appointment with jackson hewitt and the lady never showed up for our appointment and we waited over half an hour. Two hours later she still wasn't there. Then we tried doing them at another jackson hewitt and she couldn't because we had already filed our federal returns( we needed the state ones done).

Then this week we went to h and r block again and it was going to cost use close to $200 to do an amended federal return, two wisconsin state returns and an illinois return. So it's not cheap at all. The lady told me if I could do them on my own she would look them over for free to make sure that I did them right.

But of course going from filing separately to jointly is a nightmare because the instructions don't really go into detail how to put down the amounts. I'm just going to try and print out another blank form in case I mess up.

#18 AGFUNK, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  19. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Well, I hope it all turns out okay. $200 is a bit more than expected, but I think if I were in your shoes I'd probably still throw up my arms and go with it. Sucks you got jerked around so much by them though. :(

20. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

I'm a Cubs fan. I could keep this thread going all season long.

djanalyst likes this.