Vegas recommendations

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by yorkiesmurf, Jun 16, 2009.

1. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

My wife and I are looking at going to Vegas latter this summer for a few days while we visit family. My reason for asking is we have been to Reno befoe but not Vegas which means for me I do not know what is available. During our years of marriage we have had a few threesome mfm threesomes and cuckold experiences. As time went on we settled in a daily routine, our sexual adventures came to an end, and she lost some of the spark. However she gets a bit of that spark back we visit Amsterdam, everytime we go back she gets a bit more curious. So, I am hoping our visit to Vegas might arouse some of the curiosity that she has and since we are going to have some time for ourselves it might allow her to drop some of her guard.

I am not looking to set-up something for her or taking her to a swingers club nor am I interested in trying to 'arrange' something for her. Instead I am looking for a few erotic ideas that stops short of a threesome, swingers club, cuckold or looks as though I have set it something up. One of the things she has shown an interst in is going to a stage show that has nudity and I have thought about taking her to a strip club. For a strip club to work as a possible idea it would have to be one that is tasteful, reasonably priced, and she would be treated with respect. With that said if the suggestion provided the catalyst for a threesome or a cuckold then it might work if it gave her the choice to decide.

So any ideas or suggestions would be most helpful.

2. evman

evman New Member

There are a lot of strip clubs in Vegas. I'm sure you can google "strips clubs in Las Vegas" and get a listing. There are also publications in Vegas you can pick up that list all the places. Don't depend on cabbies to give you their "recommendation" because a lot of places pay cabbies and limo drivers to take them to their place. They will take you to the ones that make it worth their while. There used to be some pretty sexy shows up there but I'm not sure if they are still running. You can find all the info online.

Good luck

3. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

ignore the countless offers of tickets from the peeps slapping them on the strip.