VDAY nookie - wild!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rupture, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rupture

Rupture New Member

If your valentines evening was more naughty than romantic...share your stories here. Tell us how you gave it to the one you love.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I'll share!! Anyway, my fiance and I finally have 'visitation hours' at our college, and so we went up to his room, only to be dissapointed that his room mate was asleep. So, we just decided to take a nap until he awoke. So, we got comfy on his bed, but they are small beds, so he had to lay on his side against the wall, and me in front of him, him holding me, etc. After awhile we started whispering to each other, and giggling silently, and eventually, he was touching me all over, which was wonderful. And, after that, he pulled up my skirt and used his hands on me. Anyway, after awhile, I guess it got too much for him to stand, because, before I knew it, he had his penis inside of me, silently pushing, and using his hands on my front. I felt like it was so erotic, because we had to be really quiet and keep movement to a minimum. It was wonderful, as I had never experienced sex in the spoon position before. Now, it's definately a favorite, because it was really intimate. He whispered things in my ears (and that alone, drives me crazy), and just made love to me. I had a fucking great Valentine's day.

3. Rupture

Rupture New Member

Dreama - I was the other person in something similar to that...my roomate brought home a girl when i was in college and i listend as he convinced her i was sleeping. I watched her in the dim light flooding in from the window and she slid down and bobbed up and down on his cock. she eventually stopped and said - I dont swallow get me something to spit in. He got up and got a cup from his desk and returned she slid her mouth back down his cock and sucked. I could tell when he was coming not from his noise but the light slightly freaked out moaning from her as he filled her mouth with cum. I almost lost it when I heard her full on spit his cum into the cup. They cuddled up and she left early the next morning. I looked over and saw the cup sitting on his night stand....it actually had a picture of goofey on it!

4. Dreama

Gold Member

That's pretty hot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.