VCF film

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by deeperlover1978, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Hi, has anyone used vcf film? if so whats yoru experaince with it. We're using it for the first time but i'm still paranoid.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Found this on the internet- google search -

Film is not as effective as other contraceptives. The failure rate if 100 couples use it every time for one yea is high: 15%. The typical use failure rate is even higher: 29%.
    Insertion of film may interrupt sex. You need to use another one each time you have intercourse.
    You should wash your hands with soap and water before putting your film in. Dry your hands carefully or the film will stick to your fingers.
    Some people may be sensitive to film or find it causes irritation of the vaginal lining, which might increase the likelihood of STIs or urinary tract infections.
    Film is not as effective as some other contraceptives.

I dunno, Deep- I would be a bit paranoid, as well. :uhh:

3. deeperlover1978

thanks for the info rose, i threw away the film. though it was an awesome feeling, gonna go back to the condoms. Heres another question. Is there a condom that more women prefer as far as better feeling?

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Welll, back when we had to use condoms.. I preferred the thinnest possible, as I enjoyed the more natural feeling. Those were the Trojan Thin. I suppose there are several more on the market, and that they are made to feel as natural as possible.
    Is there a reason you two don't want the pill? Just curious.

5. deeperlover1978

Well, shes very particular on what she puts in her body as far as chemicals and such. Very health conscience. I thought about the thin condoms but paranoid about them breaking cause of my size plus my piercing too. Those condoms tend to get way too tight.

6. sxymma

sxymma New Member

I used the film after my son was born before I went back on birth control pills. We were satisfied with it and didn't get pregnant while using it. I will say that I was a little paranoid while using it, but it worked for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.